Personal Egrip Review

Rafique

Juice Junky
LV

Awards
Well guys, Thought i'd do a review seeing as how I have tried and tested many Mods and clearo's.

This is my first review and based on my own preference, I am aware there are many reviews on the Egrip but I might have abit more info than those.

Pro's

1. as all other reviews (Great looking beginner mods and well built)
2. Good battery life for a 1500 mah
3. nice size tank
4. option for RBA
5. Pass through (all box mods should have this)

Cons

1. Leaks at the bottom ( no sure of reason yet)
2. Standard coils are crap ( Forget what youtube reviews say)
3. not enough airflow for standard coils
4. no LCD screen
5. 2. Can only built coils above 1.2 OHM, dont try 1.2 or less it just will not read (dont know if this falls under con for egrip or RBA but I would say Egrip).

Using the RBA base it airflow is quite adequate to that of a Orchid or mini nautilus.

If you intend on purchasing this, you have to buy the RBA otherwise you wasting your time, stock coils just dont provide enough airflow for lung hits and dont heat well enough for mouth the lung. The flavour is somewhat muted.

Now if you get the RBA, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA you wont go wrong airflow is perfect for both mouth to lung and lung inhales. Flavour is very good.

RBA pros:

1. good flavour
2. nice airflow
3. convenient to swop out

Cons:

1. Small build deck
2. Can only built coils above 1.2 OHM, dont try 1.2 or less it just will not read (dont know if this falls under con for egrip or RBA but I would say Egrip).

Good review @Rafique
Its always good to see how people feel about their purchases, even when its something they don't like.

On my personal opinion, I love my EGrip. I think its a fantastic buy. Especially for sub R800-00 for a complete package.

Good review @Rafique
Its always good to see how people feel about their purchases, even when its something they don't like.

On my personal opinion, I love my EGrip. I think its a fantastic buy. Especially for sub R800-00 for a complete package.

Hey Zodd,

I actually hated it with the stock coils for some reason, it just wasnt good for me. The RBA is awesome though and for the price, Yes its great if only they add the RBA as standard with the purchase

Thanks for your views @Rafique
It helps others that are considering this device

I know quite a few folk that are using the eGrip as a great portable option

Thanks for your review.

For me the air flow on the standard, commercial coils is good enough - it is adjustable. Probably not good enough for lung hits. I agree the flavour on the standard coils is just average - on par with a mPT3 coil, but not as good as a BVC coil on a mAN.

Leaks: I have had zero leaking with the standard coil unit. With the RBA I did get leaking via the RBA air hole in the beginning, but it was just a matter of better wicking.

The RBA base certainly has a small deck, but I found the build surprisingly easy.

The flavour on the RBA base is amazing.

Nice review @Rafique - I don't experience any leaking with the RBA (just play with wicking volume, quantity etc. until you sort it). same been my travel buddy for the past month.

Back