Peter's Vaping Journal

DNA30 !!!!!!!
Just wondering why would you prefer that over the Reo? You still have to put the dripper on top and you still have to drip. With the Reo you have exactly the dripper experience without the hassle of dripping.

Just wondering why would you prefer that over the Reo? You still have to put the dripper on top and you still have to drip. With the Reo you have exactly the dripper experience without the hassle of dripping.

because soon, not now, but soon, people will start making atty's to properly make use of a dna30. don't get me wrong, ease of use a reo still is king, but when it comes down to raw muscle, dna30 leaves the reo in the dust. you can run a quad coil with a lot of wraps on a dna30 and it will still heat up very quickly, you are already getting stuff like the 3d dripper that has it's own squonking capabilities.
best of both? wait for the rhino :)

ok so i just got my Aero Mega, some pain points, i shall do a short review video later today and upload :)

stay tuned....

The ultimate would be a Reo with DNA30 - but that's basically the Rhino.

hey Guys

ok so the aero mega review s busy uploading and i have just completed a rebuild of the new aero mega coil, yes you heard right i have rebuilt the new kangertech coil - it can be done

i will edit the video and upload once done

stay tuned....

how does it vape

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

I was scared to pull them apart. please share how you rebuild them. they vape good as stock so better then original will be awesome. have you rebuilt single coil with cotton?

I was scared to pull them apart. please share how you rebuild them. they vape good as stock so better then original will be awesome. have you rebuilt single coil with cotton?

yes its a single coil with cotton... now stop fishing for info...lol all will be revealed in the video...even real blood Ohm @johan

the suspense is killing me

Let me help ur suspense....
ysada8an.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

ok so here is the Aero Mega Tank review....

the coil rebuild video is busy exporting, then i shall upload her for the world to see :p

ok so my aero tank mega is due to arrive some time later today, and i was contemplating getting a hana mod clone to run that bad boy on, but recently i have also been really enjoying my patriot dripper at night so i have a bit of a choice to make.
should i get the hana mod clone (R999 - R1700) depending on where i get it from

or

should i pull the trigger on a LP Reo +/-R3300 with spares and so?

my wife doesnt think spending over R3k on a device is feasible if im happy with my current setup, and i somehow agree with her, in a way.

what if i get the Reo and decide its not for me?

.....i need to meditate on this.....

Dude get a Reo, it's a no-brainer! Like Rob said you could resell it in a jiffy if you so choose. That's my opinion. Good advice would be to try @TylerD or @johan's Reos at the 14/6 meet, to see that masterpiece in real life :)

Nice really enjoyed that @PeterHarris - must say each new video you are more relaxed and accordingly more natural in presenting. Looking forward to the next one.

Back