Pi2 RDA - Haus of Zombi

But I thought ivogo was a China company. Anyway I believe that ezvaper.com is based in China and they sell almost all ivogo products so I think you can get it from there $10 flat rate for international shipping.

Yup, most vape gear company in china will send their items overseas first. T domestic market is not their target. I will have a try on ezvaper.com

RIP trippers on the pi2 rda

Meh, this dude is a tool. Been following over the past few months, his reviews seem to getting farther and farther from reality. He also indirectly accused Ivogo of cloning this RDA.

His review of the Wotofo Sapor RDA was dicey, It's an excellent RDA with really good machining, and pretty special flavour.

Meh, this dude is a tool. Been following over the past few months, his reviews seem to getting farther and farther from reality. He also indirectly accused Ivogo of cloning this RDA.

His review of the Wotofo Sapor RDA was dicey, It's an excellent RDA with really good machining, and pretty special flavour.

He has a point for the price though, just watched the review and for the price it is kind of a shitty RDA.
Just my opinion

He has a point for the price though, just watched the review and for the price it is kind of a shitty RDA.
Just my opinion
True, true. But he's still a p***

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

What a great looking RDA, so much bottom fed potential I cant contain myself. Only down side for me is that it seems to be a 22mm RDA, if it were a 18mm or smaller I'd be all over this like white on rice.

So far I love the name and the fact that it has no posts is unique and awesome, unlike the nuppin it uses a simple flat head screwdriver to tighten down your coil, no need for stupidly small hex drivers (thats a win on its own right there) interested is an understatement :nod:

(I'll update this post with links and videos as they come)

11379910_100662140280918_1771483892_n.jpg

Ive got the lemaga clone from vapeking today and i must say look awesome .

11380852_364178537112002_628878024_n.jpg

11351018_970780949620454_1859456031_n.jpg

11376321_1600610780163634_200265841_n.jpg

Congrats bro, what does it vape like, if you compared it to something else?

Oh..and pictures or it didnt happen :whip:

:-D

This Pi2 was the original postless design. It looks stunning! I really really want one. I Cannot stand the Evil Monk. It looks disgusting!

Originals should be supported. Look how epic almost steam punk that thing looks! but for $130 :eek:

This Pi2 was the original postless design. It looks stunning! I really really want one. I Cannot stand the Evil Monk. It looks disgusting!

Originals should be supported. Look how epic almost steam punk that thing looks! but for $130 :eek:
I like to support original... But sometime is impossible. This one was done in a really small run ...

@andro , doesn't it leak out the screw holes on the sides? Just looks to me like it could.

lol....ok. Well, if you DO decide to use it, please let us know if there's any leaking from the screw holes. :)

I bought one aswell, and as far as i can see, there is no leaking from the screw holes. The only thing is, because there is no juice well it looks like it leaks from thescrews.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that. :)

If a vendor brings this in I'll have my name on that list :clap:
I have one. Does not have a box. Whatsapp me on 0810134228 if you still want it. Will send pics. Got it from a friend who stoped smoking

I have one. Does not have a box. Whatsapp me on 0810134228 if you still want it. Will send pics. Got it from a friend who stoped smoking

Thanks for the offer but no longer interested. Been a while since this post and alot has changed since then

Mmmmmm
Someone wants to swop me this Dripper for my new Ego Aio.
Not sure what to do.

This looks like an insanely cool RDA

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Back