LV

Awards
source
A few pics from the VapeExpo in Paris

General view of the Vapexpo

Cloud contest

Cloud contest

Awesome modder with beautiful steampunk-ish mods. "Le plombier volant" (the flying plumber) (http://lacigaretteelectrique.fr/le-plombier-volant/)

The fling plumber

The flying plumber

Ugliest vape of the show

Private joke for french rap connoisseur

A lot of PBusardo fanboyism going on...

A new concept : the Vape-ATM. This machine sells juice, clearos and coils and is supposed to be setup outside B&Ms and be accessible with a member card.

Conference with french director Jan Kounen (currently working on a vaping documentary), Phil Busardo, and Oliver Kershaw (E-cigarette Forum & Vaping.com)

Loot.

I wish I was there dame looks amzing

source
A few pics from the VapeExpo in Paris

Cloud contest

Cloud contest

Awesome modder with beautiful steampunk-ish mods. "Le plombier volant" (the flying plumber) (http://lacigaretteelectrique.fr/le-plombier-volant/)

The fling plumber

The flying plumber

Ugliest vape of the show

Private joke for french rap connoisseur

A lot of PBusardo fanboyism going on...

A new concept : the Vape-ATM. This machine sells juice, clearos and coils and is supposed to be setup outside B&Ms and be accessible with a member card.

Conference with french director Jan Kounen (currently working on a vaping documentary), Phil Busardo, and Oliver Kershaw (E-cigarette Forum & Vaping.com)

Loot.
Now that is a vape expo. We need to have an event like that

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This looks like an incredible event :D

I give it a year or two and we will probably be having our own vaping expo! :rock:

Thanks @Alex!

Lovely to see

I agree, a vape expo like this would be wonderful
I think a South African version would be fantastic

Awesome! I need that Steel punk mod!!!!....now......!

We will get there. No doubt. Just too early for South Africa.

wow ... i wish we could have something like that here by us.

anyone know where i can download e cigarette e-magazines from?

WOW! Just imagine, all the free samples.

There is a vape expo on the 4th and 5th October just 70km frpm where i live. If i am back from South Korea it is on my agenda. Will try and catch some hi lights and post.

There is a vape expo on the 4th and 5th October just 70km frpm where i live. If i am back from South Korea it is on my agenda. Will try and catch some hi lights and post.
I wanted to tell you about one in Germany where Limelight will be launching their new 18500 mods. It's probably the same one. Awesome!

We are wayyyyyy behind!!
Lol!!! Ugliest vape looks like it belongs at the Sexpo

talking about the sexpo , i saw the steamery had a stall at the jhb sexpo , i got to try some of craft vapour and sky blue liquids

Back