Pineapple Bubblegum? Seriously? Yes, very...

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Well, well. What's this now? Pineapple Bubblegum. Who would have thought? Well, according to Chappies I am not the first one and speaking of, this will make you feel very nostalgic when you taste it. Introducing.... (drum roll).... Chuck!

Chuck.jpg

This flavour will very quickly find it's way into your ADV list. It's fast becoming one of my wife's ADV's. The speed at which she finishes a bottle of this is actually quite amazing!

Bite into a juicy, pineapple flavoured, bubblegum cloud of happiness*. There's no running away from this flavour once you've tried it, and don't shun it until you do as it's taken quite a few people, who were not huge pineapple lovers, by surprise.

*Please do not really bite into either the juice or your vape device, you will hastily discover it's not a good idea.

[edit] Excuse all the speed puns. It just ran so quickly out of my mind and onto the keyboard, I could not stop myself.

Sorry @ivc_mixer, but I can't remember all the exact names you gave them, but I've tried the original (think you call it Stella) and that was my favorite. Then I've had the cherry, strawberry and this pineapple, and I can confirm, it is very very nice. Nicely balanced between gum and fruit and neither is overpowering. Will definitely buy this once it's commercially available.

Some user reviews on the flavour. Note that all reviews are posted as is without editing, unless reference is made to another juice or such which cannot be named here.

Pineapple [CHUCK]:
Love the taste of this ,winner in my book ,unusual bubblegum flavour ,can become a regular [?] score 9/10

Chuck , the pineapple
Tong toets - aangename verassing , pynappel kom eerste deur gevolg deur die bubblegum
Getoets met Epsilon Mirage en Reload rda
Eerste puff en dit remind my aan Pine nut koeldrank , alhoewel ek glad nie fruits/tropical like nie , is die heel glad op die inhale, oorheersend is die pynappel en die bubblegum kom eers agterna deur , dan linger dit 'n wyle maar die pynappel oorheers die palet , haal die gum uit en jy het die perfekte pine nut cola.
rating is 7/10 , maar ek is bevooroodeeld teenoor die pynappel , nie jou fout .
ek is nie oortuig van die bubblegum nie - as ek dit gaan try in my Blotto's sal die uitslag dalk verskil .

[English translation]
Chuck, the pineapple
Tongue test - pleasant surprise, pineapple comes through first followed by the bubblegum
Tested with a Epsilon Mirage and Reload rda
First puff and it reminds me of Pine Nut cool drink, and although I do not like fruits/tropical, this is quite smooth on the inhale with the pineapple being dominant and then the bubblegum comes through after, then it lingers some time but the pineapple is more prominent on the pallet, if you take out the gum then you have a perfect pine nut cola.
Rating is 7/10 but I am biased towards the pineapple, not your fault
I am not convinced about the bubblegum - I am going to try it in my Blotto's and then the outcome may differ

Okay, kon nie meer my nuuskierigheid in toom hou nie. Nie tyd om my test attys op te stel nie, maar het die pineapple bubblegum in die Drag X se pod gegooi. Hou ingedagte dat ek die Stella ook net exte sive in 'n Zeus getoets het en nie te in diepte op my test rigs nie. Die bubblegum is nogsteeds daar, veral op die vingerpunt toets, maar bietjie meer "afgerond" en minder in your face as die plain een. Die pynappel oordonder nie die flavor nie en mens moet mooi dink watse flavor jou bekruip saam die bubblegum. As ek dit so kan stel is die bubblegum twee derdes en die pineapple een derde. Ek is 'n moerse pineapple fan, so ek sou dit bietjie meer prominent wou hêz maar dit sal nie saam die bubblegum werk nie, so ek dink dit balanseer mekaar goed uit soos dit is.

Al halfpad deur 4ml van die pineapple en dis nogsteeds goed, so dit kry my vote.

[English translation]
Okay, I could not curb my curiosity anymore. It's not yet time to set up my test atomisers, but I put the pineapple bubblegum in the Drag X's pod. Now keep in mind that I tested Stella [Bubble Bubble] extensively in a Zeus and also not in my test rigs. The bubblegum is still there, especially on a finger test, but more rounded and less in your face as the plain one. The pineapple does not overwhelm the flavour and one needs to think nicely which flavour it is creeping in with the bubblegum. If I can put it like this, the bubblegum makes up two thirds of the flavour and the pineapple the last third. I am a huge pineapple fan, so I would have liked that flavour to be more prominent but that would not have worked with the bubbelegum, so I think it balances each other out well as is.

Already halfway through 4 ml of the pineapple and it's still good, so it gets my vote.

Pineapple
Clean Pineapple Flavour without the sharpness expected (could be a good or bad thing - I would have preferred more sharpness - sour - bite)

Got my grubby little paws on some of this today. Im not a reviewer so I wont plank all that info stuff down, Ill say drag x pro with pnp coil! Guys this is bubblegum done RIGHT! No watermelon to make it juicy, pure perfect blend of the right flavorings to make a real true juicy bubblegum flavor with its pineapple goodness!

I really didn't think pineapple was going to be awesome as a bubblegum... well I was wrong. The sweetness is spot on! I can imagine its perfect for absolutely anyone, not overpowering and boosts the gum really beautifully! I absolutely cannot wait to try the next one (which will be terrence - cherry) although I doubt I will be able to until the sad moment of this bottle being empty!

Well done 5son, you guys know how bloody fussy I am about bubblegum, nothing to fuss over here!

I'm not into reviewing juice. And this the very first bubble gum juice I vaped. It's very pleasant. No chemical aftertaste. Very well balanced even if I wouldn't mind a little more pronounced pineapple flavour (I dig pineapple!). Great job indeed @ivc_mixer :number_one:

I also had the pleasure of tasting this at the JHB vape meet, dripped some, circled round, dripped some more, circled round dripped a lot more, circled round

:AHAHAHAHA:

Back