Please archive

@Juno your claim of 350w is a bit reckless. No two batteries can handle the amp draw that you will need to fire a coil at 350w. Even at 250w you will be walking on the edge of what two batteries can deliver. What you are advertising is a bomb, not a mod.

Assuming batteries are in series, fully charged and no voltage drop you will be pulling 44 amps from your batteries at 370 watts on a 0.19ohm build.
Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 10.11.40 AM.png

Is this a DIY project or a store bought bomb? I mean Mod sorry

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

@jsplayn It's made by a local mod builder (Evil Toy) I wouldn't of been able to make it as nice, professional job. And there have never been any issues with the boxes he's makes.

Well it is built nice hence me asking because u dnt have a name.. just says box mod

JsPLAYn'z VAPEquarters

Eviltoy box mods absolves themselves from false claims tied to this product by Juno. He has the specs completely wrong, because he purchased this second hand and not directly from eviltoy box mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to be clear, I am not bashing the mod or the advertiser @Juno . I think it is a fantastic mod for an experienced vaper. I only want the advertisements wording changed and maybe a warning added. If a new vaper has to buy this and try it as advertised, it could be serious.

Assuming batteries are in series, fully charged and no voltage drop you will be pulling 44 amps from your batteries at 370 watts on a 0.19ohm build.
View attachment 58400

My mistake, false claims by a friend who has the same box, runs in series and not recommended to build below 0.20

@Juno didn't you pay 3k for this mod from Tristan not Shane ?
This the same mod two nights ago was advertised for R1900 on a watsapp group? And two weeks ago for R1400 because the stickers on it increased the amp draw and made the battery life better

That group buy sure is making a whole in your pockets hey brother.

Beast of a box
Glws

No I did not get it form Shane nore someone by the name Tristan

Yeah Bud have realized, I was given wrong information about the box from a friend, sorry for the confusion, I did not buy the box from the maker
Just to be clear, I am not bashing the mod or the advertiser @Juno . I think it is a fantastic mod for an experienced vaper. I only want the advertisements wording changed and maybe a warning added. If a new vaper has to buy this and try it as advertised, it could be serious.

@Juno . You shouldn't even be on this vaping forum, i believe you are under age, and now you are trying to rip people off and giving false specs for a box mod. @Silver @Rob Fisher . I'm afraid this requires admin attention.

I'd advise anyone buying this mod to practice caution when purchasing any item from Juno. He isn't a thief, but his stories aren't always true. Cheers

My mistake, false claims by a friend who has the same box, runs in series and not recommended to build below 0.20

@Juno , There you go again making claims of 0.2 Ohms. No batteries can safely handle 42 Amps. I really think this add should be deleted before someone gets hurt.

Back