Please Boycott VOOPOO - See how VOOPOO screwed over Vanday Vape & TonyB

What ever will be said in this thread will by ugly and rude.

What Voopoo has done is unethical. And as so many of us here have cloned goods in our possession i am starting to understand a statement made by an other forum member revently. Since i got my authentic flave.

“It works well... pity it's a clone and is stolen intellectual property which I feel is really wrong.”

Thing i am tryig to get at is. People develope products that are absolutely amazing and preforms amazing. Only to have it copied 99,999% from the authentic to reserve the freedom of saying its not a direct copy. This is not just a business problem but a moral general rule that has been broken here.

With this is say. Vooppoo can continue what they are doing but will never get my support.

This world will burn becuase of happenings like this.
I think the biggest problem is that Chinese couldn't care less about copyright law and since there's no ramifications it'll never stop.That a authentic RDA can cost over $100.00 while a well made clone does the same thing for a fraction of the cost and most vapers have limited budgets is the second part of the equation.

What you and these other "reputable" youtube reviewers are instigating is very irresponsible. Not only are there probably 50+ South African retailers with Voopoo stock that will probably now sit with Voopoo products on their shelves but we(Including you) do not know the full story.

The Youtubers behind this boycott, MikeVapes and Fagan were apparently exposed by djlsb for accepting money from mod companies in exchange for good reviews. Double standards in business ethics?

I do not know the full story but this sounds like typical Chinese business ethics(In my personal experience). I can guarantee companies such as Smok and Sigelei do the same.

Last edited:
The Youtubers behind this boycott, MikeVapes and Fagan were apparently exposed by djlsb for accepting money from mod companies in exchange for good reviews.

Do you have a source for that? It would mean the end of two of the biggest reviewers if it was true. Well, not the end but they would certainly lose credibility and some subscribers.

Do you have a source for that? It would mean the end of two of the biggest reviewers if it was true. Well, not the end but they would certainly lose credibility and some subscribers.
I don't have a source, but from what I can recall they weren't paid for good reviews, but to bump a product up the queue. Someone can feel free to correct me.

I don't have a source, but from what I can recall they weren't paid for good reviews, but to bump a product up the queue. Someone can feel free to correct me.
This is actually the case for most reviewers

I suppose it's natural for manufacturers to want their reviews asap when the product is released. And ultimately I guess the reviewer will conclude that he is going to review them all eventually, changing the order isn't going to change his views so no harm, no foul. Still, if manufacturers are paying money to influence the review process, it doesn't sit well.

No probs, not hating on either platforms. But here's a quick overview of how things changed after the iPhone launch in '07. https://www.technobuffalo.com/2011/10/27/android-before-and-after-the-iPhone/

Bill gates famous Windows was a "clone"' of prototype software outsourced by Apple, Steve presented it to Bill in good faith to develop a chip to run it for a next gen pc

The chip was delayed to clone the software, sound familiar?

Bottom line, I still prefer Windows :)
A free market encourages competition and innovation, both beneficial to us, the consumer

If only Eskom and Telkom had some competition

Peace

What you and these other "reputable" youtube reviewers are instigating is very irresponsible. Not only are there probably 50+ South African retailers with Voopoo stock that will probably now sit with Voopoo products on their shelves but we(Including you) do not know the full story.

The Youtubers behind this boycott, MikeVapes and Fagan were apparently exposed by djlsb for accepting money from mod companies in exchange for good reviews. Double standards in business ethics?

I do not know the full story but this sounds like typical Chinese business ethics(In my personal experience). I can guarantee companies such as Smok and Sigelei do the same.

Get your facts straight before making such statements about Mike vapes etc . Here is a video where Mike vapes, Vapn fagan , jai haze etc talk about these fake allegations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get your facts straight before making such statements about Mike vapes etc . Here is a video where Mike vapes, Vapn fagan , jai haze etc talk about these fake allegations.
2 hours? Huh uh! Gimme the jist of it all

- here's the exact start of it ... funny how TVP talks about going behind the back etc yet he did the same to Jai ...drama all around LOL

I was told during a conversation about vape politics, it had something to do with Sigelei if I remember correctly. Put the "apparently" in there as I haven't read an article on the issue.

The irony is that these reviewers go public, trash talk each other, indulge in general drama queen antics - and then complain that vaping has a bad image. Gee, I wonder how that could have happened? Maybe the community representatives acting like petulant, foul-mouthed teenagers has something to do with it?

Really, if Tony B and Vandy have a problem with Voopoo, that is what contracts and lawyers are for. If Daniel and Fagan and Mike and Postman have problems, sort it out privately. Rushing to air their grievances publicly makes them all look like rank amateurs.

If the above is true, then it makes sense as to why Mike is called Mike Fakes lol. Fagan is one I follow but I don’t think he’s in the pockets of these mod makers, a mth or so back he tore Smok a new one but basically saying stop putting out so many mods lol. Smok then basically said ok bye.

To be honest I only really follow fagan and heathen of the dead rabbit rda fame. Jai Haze is just too much drama and honestly I find his review ratings a bit stupid. But then I find some of his videos pretty damn funny.

Well doh of course they are going to deny such allegations lol. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to think about it a little bit more.

I’ll tell you what annoys me about mike vapes aka fakes is he never ever says anything bad about a mod or tank/rda etc.

Well doh of course they are going to deny such allegations lol. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to think about it a little bit more.

I’ll tell you what annoys me about mike vapes aka fakes is he never ever says anything bad about a mod or tank/rda etc.
I take it that u never watched the video ..Djlsb entered chat and admitted that he had made a mistake

Okay hold up. I want an explanation on the android copying IOS. I am a heavy Android fanboy. I want an explanation please :p
Dude for what its worth android is linux for pc with slightly better working not features and its something that never got the chance due to the two bigshots that owns the OS market and gives nobody else a chance by buying out coders so the product never reached potential.
A few programmers use linux as its a better platform to code and a bit harder to break but its never really made it apart from the cellphone version that i also think someone stole

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Other thing is this in SA theres bigger problems we need to see to. so let that guy sort out his own stuff and we south Africans of all races and creeds stand together and fix our problems relating to this country and whats wrong with it.

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Seems the plot thickens .... Vandy Vape has not responded ....

Seems the plot thickens .... Vandy Vape has not responded ....

I can see the vandy vape squonk is available for pre-order on 3fvape, says will ship by 15 april. Soo tempted to buy but I am skeptical about that date.

At this rate we will be expected to boycott everyone and end up back on cigarettes.*eye roll emoji*

really ? that's what you got from the video , that's if you even bothered to watch it and not just be a Troll :p

personally I think it's good we take these companies to task , so that they can realize they can't do what they do and expect to get away with it.
Vandy Vape AND Voopoo are at fault here for not being transparent .... Tony was just a "tool" (read not A tool) for creating some drama to drive sales which is very very sneaky .....

Back