• Reload 24

• Reload 26

Results are only viewable after voting.

Chris T

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi fellow vapers

So i have the opportunity to buy a reload 24 and reload 26.
ive watched countless reveiws on both but just cant decide on one.
which one would you recommend and why?

The big thing is bottom airflow (24) versus top airflow (26). Personally I am not a fan of top airflow, but I've bought the 26 and gave it a good go and as far as top airflow tanks go, this was one of the better ones I've tried (including the Arbiter V2, etc). I'd go for the 24 as the flavour is better, in my opinion, and it does not leak like most other bottom airflow ones do - I've even gone to the measures of refilling my tanks, putting the cap on and then turning it upside down before screwing the cap on to prevent leaking, something which I have not yet had to do on my Reload 24.

So if you have a preference of top airflow to bottom, then go the route of the 26. If it does not matter or if you prefer bottom airflow, go for the 24.

I have both. Prefer the 24 for flavor. Only issue I have with the 24 is that the juice capacity is tiny.

For the 26 you can look at the Arbiter V2. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback @ivc_mixer and @baksteen8168
I had the arbiter 2 before but flavor wasnt the best , always had a bottom airflow tank but after the troll x started leaking on me i went for top airflow.
I'm almost convinced going back to bottom airflow with the 24

I had the arbiter 2 before but flavor wasnt the best , always had a bottom airflow tank but after the troll x started leaking on me i went for top airflow.
Yeah, the Troll X, as decent as it is on flavour apparently, is known for leaking like an incontinent old man. The Reload 24, not yet (well for me, and I've refilled many, many times).

Also have a Troll X. Think I vaped 2 tanks out of it. Troll is currently sitting in my vape cupboard as I am done dealing with it's leaking.

Get the 24, the best tank to date in my humble opinion, it just works

Hi guys so i bit the bullet and got the 24.
Now the next question is coil leg length?
I got some #42 from bvc 3mm

Hi guys so i bit the bullet and got the 24.
Now the next question is coil leg length?
I got some #42 from bvc 3mm
Hmmm... My goto is normally around 5mm coil legs.

I can't for the life of me remember the old mantra... but iirc its lower for flavor and higher for throat hit. In any case, I place my coils close to the airflow.

Play around though, what works for me does not necessarily work for you ;)

Back