Please post great/funny reviews

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
I watch alot of reviews and my favourite reviewer is Jai Haze. He can be very very funny at times and so i thought it would be nice if anyone came across a great review (something different) and posted it.
I really enjoyed Jai's latest one.

I watch alot of reviews and my favourite reviewer is Jai Haze. He can be very very funny at times and so i thought it would be nice if anyone came across a great review (something different) and posted it.

Bloody brilliant

R18 for foul language, I'll just leave this here...

I just watched this, this device has an 8volt ramp up..unchangeable, can you imagine putting 150w through a single coil flavour tank like a serpent...

. Seems like a good guy to pay for mods to giveaway.Funny though, I didn't know roosters laid eggs.

I have watched this guy many times and he certainly is a potty mouth,that said is it just me or does he have a huge head on a small body?P.S. Check out Teamnosteep on YouTube.Donnie the host does mostly juice reviews and if he doesn't like the juice he has no problem saying so.The faces and coughing fits are classic.

I have watched this guy many times and he certainly is a potty mouth,that said is it just me or does he have a huge head on a small body?P.S. Check out Teamnosteep on YouTube.Donnie the host does mostly juice reviews and if he doesn't like the juice he has no problem saying so.The faces and coughing fits are classic.
He has got some serious rage issues...don't like his reviews except for the beer reviews. His vaping reviews suck imho

Back