Pod device similar to the twisp clearo

THE REAPER

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning all i have a smok nord 2 whitch works great for me, but a bit too loose draw for my father in law. Can someone guide me to a device that has a draw same as the twisp clearo please, and that is easy to use and lasting battery and that uses a coil whitch is easy to install. Thanks.

Good morning all i have a smok nord 2 whitch works great for me, but a bit too loose draw for my father in law. Can someone guide me to a device that has a draw same as the twisp clearo please, and that is easy to use and lasting battery and that uses a coil whitch is easy to install. Thanks.
Closet would be Vladdin RE. Refillable same size stature same-ish draw . Flavour takes a while to come through but when it does its very good .pod last a good while.

Freemax maxpod. Adjustable airflow. Draw activated. Replaceable coil, and flavour and coil life is very good too.also draw activated

20200801_163621.jpg 20200801_163627.jpg Just wanna say thanks to everyone that helped so my father in law got a pod that he enjoys. And works for him.IMG-20200731-WA0000.jpeg IMG-20200731-WA0002.jpeg

Back