Pop-up adds

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
Ag nee man @Gizmo
This morning i wake up and ECIGSSA looks like warz site, full of Diet adds and all kind of shit,
stuff like this is data hungry and will drive ppl away, not all have uncapped and do look at his/her cap

Ag nee man @Gizmo
This morning i wake up and ECIGSSA looks like warz site, full of Diet adds and all kind of shit,
stuff like this is data hungry and will drive ppl away, not all have uncapped and do look at his/her cap

Not seeing any pop up ads on my iPad @kimbo
Are you on the PC?

Diet ads! Oh no, that doesnt sound good

Thanks for the reportback @kimbo

It looked to clean for a browser high=jack, but i just did a search on the generator and it seems like i been high-jacked

Apology @Gizmo

Let me see what i can read some more on this

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-2_6-53-6.png
    upload_2015-5-2_6-53-6.png
    426.5 KB · Views: 17
Add ADBLOCK (an add-in or extension)to your browser.... Ads gone! :)

What is Cinemaplus 3.2c?
Cinemaplus 3.2c is a nasty adware that causes lots of annoying popups to attack the computer. Cinemaplus 3.2c belongs to Cinemaplus family virus, it can update every day, and there are a bunch of rogue variants to malfunction the computer severely. Cinemaplus 3.2c adware results in lots of unwanted extensions and able to redirect users to other dubious websites.

Thanks for the feedback @kimbo. Hope u get it all cleaned up. Maybe dip your PC in some isopropyl alcohol. Ha ha

I've had this too, it can be pretty annoying - get yourself Malware Bytes, it has a free version and stops most browser hijacks - there are probably other types of anti-malware software too, but Malware Bytes has done the job for me for a while now

Combofix. Done.

Back