Premixed VG\PG 30\70 with 3.5 Nicotine

Funny thing though of the Cly premixed VG/PG with 3ml Nic. So I mixed the Cly premixed mix with FA strawberry and cream and it's rather awesome. That peppery taste I used to get with the Cly concentrates is now actually quite okay with FA flavors. I think that the Cly concentrates was the culprit here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 20 ml been steeping for 4 weeks now. The color hasn't changed at all despite the %ich of nicotine that's in there. Clyrolinx premixed VG/PG and 3% nic. Any idea why this is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Just a note on the peppery taste thing. I made my first 250ml batch with the premix 70/30 VG/PG 3mg. Then made a 500ml batch from scratch with exactly the same flavour but 50/50 VG/PG from Skyblue also at 3mg. I still have some from the 250ml batch and been swapping between them and can't really notice the difference except that the 500ml batch is a lot easier to squonk. I used the cly Naartjie flavour the guys were raving about here.

Hi guys. Just a note on the peppery taste thing. I made my first 250ml batch with the premix 70/30 VG/PG 3mg. Then made a 500ml batch from scratch with exactly the same flavour but 50/50 VG/PG from Skyblue also at 3mg. I still have some from the 250ml batch and been swapping between them and can't really notice the difference except that the 500ml batch is a lot easier to squonk. I used the cly Naartjie flavour the guys were raving about here.
@Ashley A howis the naartjie? Thinking about getting some tomorrow.

@Ashley A howis the naartjie? Thinking about getting some tomorrow.
I have to say it not super amazing like what the rave was on the other threads. However it is pretty damn good. Good enough for me to use as my ADV in a few devices as a time, especially at the price. It's my go to juice now. I only ever vape something else once or twice a week when I think I need a change but it doesn't lose it's flavour and certainly tastes like naartjie.

Back