Pretoria vape shops

morras

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good morning all

I am on my way from Rustenburg to see a customer in Pretoria , just of stromvoel rd , what would be the closest vape shop to that side of town , don't have much time to travel to far out as I need to get back to Rustenburg.

l8ter

Thread moved to "who has stock" so vendors can help out if they choose

Hi @morras

The closest to Stormvoël road would be Lungbuddy at Montana Traders Square. They are not a supporting vendor here AFAIK and I've never dealt with them, but they seem to have an OK selection of gear (non-RBA related and slightly dated) at relatively decent prices.

Slightly further away (perhaps not even, depending where off Stormvoël you'll be meeting your customer), but with a much better selection, would be Vape King Pretoria at 701, 14th Avenue, Gezina

Good morning all

I am on my way from Rustenburg to see a customer in Pretoria , just of stromvoel rd , what would be the closest vape shop to that side of town , don't have much time to travel to far out as I need to get back to Rustenburg.

l8ter
Hi there, our main shop is located close to Pretoria in Centurion - you can look us up at www.thevapery.co.za

We do also have 3 agents in Pretoria, 2 in Pretoria East and 1 in Pretoria West :) (corrected :p)

All details are specified under the "Agents / Stores" page on our site ;)

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, while thinking the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretoria.jpg

Patrick & Debbie

Pretoria Agent
701, 14th Avenue, Gezina, Pretoria
Tel: 076 061 2114
Lounge / Retail

Thanks for all the help , sure I will get sorted at one of these suppliers .

Back