Problem with starter kit.

Wel, jy het hom gestuur en ons weet nou nog nie wat dit in jou geval beteken nie:D! And do not :heartbreak: now:rofl:

Eish....my vrou die sien gaan ek baie mooi moet verduidelik waarom ek hartjies stuur vir vreemde manne. Ek gaan nie net kniediep wees nie maak sommer tot by die ore. Hell have no fiery over a woman scorned :)
Nee @Andre ek soet plattelandse seun..... belowe! :p

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to check with you guys. Bought this back-up starter kit at local Pick 'n Pay, and planning to use it on the water with my passion for flyfishing for yellowfish on the Vaal. Now the problem is I don't see any local supplier for coils or clearomizer for the "Freshcig" brand. It would be a real shame to chuck away the 1100mhA battery that came with it.
Is this a 510 connection on the battery? Know you get a EGo type also. So I need to get a smallish 1.4ml clearomizer with a 510 connection, or buy a EGO connector, so long as there are spare parts and coils available locally then I can still use the battery?

Attachments

• freshsig2.jpg
    freshsig2.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 12
Hi everyone.

Just wanted to check with you guys. Bought this back-up starter kit at local Pick 'n Pay, and planning to use it on the water with my passion for flyfishing for yellowfish on the Vaal. Now the problem is I don't see any local supplier for coils or clearomizer for the "Freshcig" brand. It would be a real shame to chuck away the 1100mhA battery that came with it.
Is this a 510 connection on the battery? Know you get a EGo type also. So I need to get a smallish 1.4ml clearomizer with a 510 connection, or buy a EGO connector, so long as there are spare parts and coils available locally then I can still use the battery?

It looks like a standard 510 cum ego connector on that battery - regarding coils I don't know.

It looks like a standard 510 cum ego connector on that battery - regarding coils I don't know.

Hi Johan. Thanks. Nope will have to replace the whole top section (clearomizer) get a new tank with a atomizer I think, that can be bought in S.A. and has replaceable coils.
Think that is the safest, and most logical/ economical way to go?

Yeah, that is a standard connection. Most commercial clearomizers will work on it. Like the Mini Protank 3, which will fit very nicely. You can get that here. And spare coils here.

Back