Problem with starter kit.

Good choice - you won't be sorry :) My mate has this and is extremely satisfied.

@360twin.....stupid questions following now:

If I buy Vision2 spinner battery and the mini Nautilus tank......erm do these two units fit one another? Or must I also buy a atomizer seperate? Does the spinner come with it's own charger or what type of charger must I buy ( same type as the starter units that you screw in?)

@360twin.....stupid questions following now:

If I buy Vision2 spinner battery and the mini Nautilus tank......erm do these two units fit one another? Or must I also buy a atomizer seperate? Does the spinner come with it's own charger or what type of charger must I buy ( same type as the starter units that you screw in?)

I had the same questions.

They fit together nicely - the Nautilus tank comes with an atomiser which will thread into the Spinner.

You should buy the Vision Spinner 2 charger - you can use a normal starter unit charger but many have had issues with these not charging the Spinner fully. It is an extra R100 for the charger if I recall correctly.

I had the same questions.

They fit together nicely - the Nautilus tank comes with an atomiser which will thread into the Spinner.

You should buy the Vision Spinner 2 charger - you can use a normal starter unit charger but many have had issues with these not charging the Spinner fully. It is an extra R100 for the charger if I recall correctly.

And also some spare coils for the Nautilus tank, from lessons learned :)

No questions are stupid, only some answers ;) Just about all tanks fit all batteries - there are generally 2 connection types, referred to typically as 'eGo' and '510', and most batteries have both (if not, you can use a cheap adaptor). This isn't obvious at first, but as a general rule any tank you buy will fit any battery you have.

I generally like to match tank and battery capacity (being a anally-retentive Virgo), so that the battery only needs recharging once the tank is empty. A Vision Spinner 2 (1650 mAh) will drain roughly 2 mAN tanks (2ml) before needing a charge.

No questions are stupid, only some answers ;) Just about all tanks fit all batteries - there are generally 2 connection types, referred to typically as 'eGo' and '510', and most batteries have both (if not, you can use a cheap adaptor). This isn't obvious at first, but as a general rule any tank you buy will fit any battery you have.

I generally like to match tank and battery capacity (being a anally-retentive Virgo), so that the battery only needs recharging once the tank is empty. A Vision Spinner 2 (1650 mAh) will drain roughly 2 mAN tanks (2ml) before needing a charge.

Errrrmmmmmmm do I just screw-in the two section, or "thread" them together (no idea what this threading means i.t.o. battery and tank)

Yes, it just screws into the Spinner. Here is a picture of that combo. You will notice there is a beauty ring between the Spinner and the mAN, which makes the connection look a little better. You will get the beauty ring with the mAN (mini Aspire Nautilus).

Yes, it just screws into the Spinner. Here is a picture of that combo. You will notice there is a beauty ring between the Spinner and the mAN, which makes the connection look a little better. You will get the beauty ring with the mAN (mini Aspire Nautilus).

Thanks @Andre. Looks awesome in black. To bad they are out of stock :-( Just checked on another website that sells them individually and works out to R1250-1300 (opposed to R830-850 on Vapeclub).

Back