Protank2 Without The "beauty Ring" Performs Better - Or Am I Imagining?

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

The other day I forgot to put the "beauty ring" between my Protank2 (Mega) and my Vision Spinner battery. I continued merrily along for about half the tank until I noticed the beauty ring was missing.

I put it back on and strangely, the vape was not as pleasurable. I could not figure this out, so I took it off again. Now I've left it off.

What I noticed was that with the beauty ring on, it felt as if the vape was LESS intense. Ie less throat hit and what tasted like a bit less flavour.

Really not sure whether I am imagining this or why its happening?

Any ideas from anyone out there?

PS: I thought the beauty ring only makes the device look better. I can feel that it tightens the draw slightly, but why should that make for a worse vape experience? Airflow perhaps?

I found that PTii mega vapes better on any battery that does not require the beauty ring.

Thanks Kareem. Good to know.

Not sure if any battery actually requires the beauty ring on the PT2? I thought its more a cosmetic thing to cover up the threading that shows when a battery is connected.

My ring also has a hole in it! LOL
It just tightens things up a bit

LOL, cant believe how that sounds

Strangely I took off the ring on my zmax and replaced with the kanga ring and I definitely feel the difference. Much better airflow IMHO.

whats all this talk about holes and what not?

LOL

i feel that without the beauty ring, the PT is too airy for me

just to add to the madness of this thread- stiff is better :)

Back