Proud moment for me. My recipe made it on DIYORDIE's "Beginner Blending" podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't misunderstand me. Do not blame you at all. Just would have liked the powers-to-be to be more strict or thorough before just going ahead and awarding a non-active member with a lovely medal like this.
So let me get this straight, Ripstorm was an active member and deserved the badge, now you want them to take it away because he didn't stay active. Wow what a joke. Honestly we don't have time for children in an 18+ forum. You realize the medal doesn't actually get you anything and people can get recognition without it.

@Silver why don't we just start a voting thread for people to get it once a month.

@KZOR, i hear you on your comments

But please bear in mind that the medals are a fun thing to acknowledge members for their contributions. Please do not look at them too critically.

At the time, the medals team felt that @Ripstorm was a deserving recipient of the medal. In good spirit.
He certainly deserved it then and i dont see why it should be removed, whether he is active here or not.

We are currently working on revising some of the medals and will make announcements when we are ready.

If you feel upset about anything, feel free to give me a ring and discuss it with me directly. I will certainly listen and share your thoughts with the team for discussion.

I would however like to ask all members to be mindful of the posting rules of the forum. Dont get personal. Play the ball not the man. Otherwise it makes you look bad and paints the forum in a bad light.

all I lus to do here is play sister betina so we can all start jiving here together! Hoyyyyyaaaaaaaa

All i see here is a guy giving his opinion, and then getting personally attacked by people on the forum ?

Plain and simple.
There really was no need to get personal. I thought this was against the rules, but what do i know.

Also just giving my opinion. Let the attacks commence !

We should just get rid of the badges, people take them far too seriously in this mental-masturbation-centric society. I remember some other self-appointment vape napoleon was crying a flood over not having a coil badge even though he was a coil wizard.

All i see here is a guy giving his opinion, and then getting personally attacked by people on the forum ?

His "opinion" was a personal attack on someone, most of us can see through the thinly veiled.

was a personal attack on someone, most of us can see through the thinly veiled.
Getting tired of your BS remarks. Rather show some balls and respond to my pm I sent to you more than an hour ago.
If you guys think I will take this personal bashing from the four of you and stay lying down you are making I big mistake. Nothing I said was untrue while you guys got personal because you might have sensitive, personal or guilty issues.

Getting tired of your BS remarks. Rather show some balls and respond to my pm I sent to you more than an hour ago.
If you guys think I will take this personal bashing from the four of you and stay lying down you are making I big mistake. Nothing I said was untrue while you guys got personal because you might have sensitive, personal or guilty issues.

How about you go and create a your own thread and go stir a bit over there. You are derailing my thread

You did get personal, that's exactly what you did, you know what you could have done to not get personal? Contact the admin team and cry to them about it, but you commented on @Ripstorm thread and complained that he got a medal and its unfair and he doesn't contribute. That was an attack on him and we all saw it. I cant wait to receive a PM from you so i can also ignore it.

I wish I got a PM from you to ignore but alas my inbox is empty of new messages, please feel free to resend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back