Psyclone Mods - Kryten RDA

Trying out a first build (Clapton's) in a Kryten. Clouds for days @50W with 75/2 preheat. Flavor is OK, but so-so compared to the Hadaly's. Need to play around with it more.

psymods.jpg

Alrighty then...

So I finally got a few minutes to spare and have coiled and wicked my awesome looking kryten. Vaping on some prebuilt fused claptons with some sickboy77 CID, (my ADV).

Seeing as it is probably going to be destined for full time use on my rx200s I rate I will stick with silver colour scheme. It is however very nice to have the black and clear colour scheme as an option too.

The flavour on this atty is without a doubt the best I've had to date. The notes I get from this are incredible.

I would like to thank every single person involved in the competition for such an awesome prize. I think that seeing as this is my first rda I was given the best of the best to try it out. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I think the only problem and it's not really a problem at all that I have is that the drip tip is extremely hard to get off the atty.

Also, on my ipv4s it looks like a beauty and a beast sort of setup.

Ps. I have attached some pics and like I said this is my first rda, so if you see a flaw in my setup or have a suggestion please do tell me. TIA.

6432fafc57a4b702ef4c06b4f3339e8e.jpg
c34611d7c7e25c09e41acc30a8bbfcf2.jpg
25272ca3aa92befe9c40570321e16182.jpg
b7ca8f3399278a51e34182e63e824764.jpg
a54e7fd3d9632833755d17b6fbb68f1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting the Kryten's figured out for my full DLH's. So far I have been determined to use the chuff's, and have found that I like to run at much higher wattage than what I would normally run these DIY's at. It's a much warmer vape, but also helps the flavor with the massive air they are capable of with the chuff. I am running on Sig213's with preheat to get the Clapton's up to temp way faster. But, I almost need to run a hose to refill the Kryten's with when used as drippers. Will probably try one on a regulated 26650 mod to see how it handles it next to the dual series batt Sig. Eventually I'll try one of them with the BF pin installed on a Reo with a different build. But for now the Hadaly's on Reos are getting it done like a spade royal flush for me.

Attachments

• psymods.jpg
    psymods.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13
Getting the Kryten's figured out for my full DLH's. So far I have been determined to use the chuff's, and have found that I like to run at much higher wattage than what I would normally run these DIY's at. It's a much warmer vape, but also helps the flavor with the massive air they are capable of with the chuff. I am running on Sig213's with preheat to get the Clapton's up to temp way faster. But, I almost need to run a hose to refill the Kryten's with when used as drippers. Will probably try one on a regulated 26650 mod to see how it handles it next to the dual series batt Sig. Eventually I'll try one of them with the BF pin installed on a Reo with a different build. But for now the Hadaly's on Reos are getting it done like a spade royal flush for me.

I've found my Kryten to be quite heavy on juice too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got my Kryten, first build dual clapton's, 0.35 ohms, with my 12mg Black Barrel Whisky juice and this massive drip tip it kicks like a mule. @Silver I think it is almost 18mg lol. Flavour is spot on, airflow is excellent. Not exactly my style of vaping, to many clouds, but good. Anything negative about this atty: Only one thing, I had a battle to fit the smaller drip tip, the O-Ring is a bit to big. Would I by another one? No I don't think so. If @hands can make a decent drip tip, maybe. So far the Snapdragon wins hands down IMO. Cheers guys.DSC_0638.JPG DSC_0637.JPG

Back