Psyclone Mods - Kryten RDA

Same here m8.
Pity most competitions have that as a requirement.
Good luck boyz. Hope it goes to someone who really wants it.

I also will not do the BlueCheck age verification that many US companies are now requiring in order to buy from them, and soon enough all of them will. The system has flaws, the companies pay to use it but will not band together and make BC fix it. So my future buying will mainly revert to locals that I don't have to play the game with. That means higher prices, paying local taxes and for local shipping.

FYI, here's a picture of how the Kryten accessory tops caps look along with the SS cap sleeve that you have to use with them.

kryten-top-caps.jpg

Aww yeah! Super excited for this :D

Taking a look at the Kryten and the deck, I was filled with mixed emotions.
The RDA looks amazing, however I can only imagine what sort of price tag it held. :( Now there is a chance I might own one :D

I'm not a Dripper guy... I love my Skyline and Hussar's big time... I have tried many drippers without much luck... but I just built the Kryten and put it on my Hellfire Shadow and while it's early days yet the Kryten looks to be a real keeper! So far the flavour is outstanding and I'm sure as the wicks bed in it's only gonna get better! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
Kryten1.jpg ShadowKryten 001.JPG ShadowKryten 002.JPG

I'm not a Dripper guy... I love my Skyline and Hussar's big time... I have tried many drippers without much luck... but I just built the Kryten and put it on my Hellfire Shadow and while it's early days yet the Kryten looks to be a real keeper! So far the flavour is outstanding and I'm sure as the wicks bed in it's only gonna get better! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
View attachment 83903 View attachment 83904 View attachment 83905
such a lucky fish @Rob Fisher ..does it come with bf pin?

View attachment 83903 View attachment 83904 View attachment 83905

Wow wa wi wa.... Looka great uncle @Rob Fisher
How is it building on her?

91bf2ca0600296dc00542137f13449f3.jpg

d6b28a441c67ad045b307c0a6d970403.jpg

Im running 4mm Fused claptons at 125watts and man the Flavor is amazing.

From my VERY limited BF experience, I do not think I will run a dual coil atty on a BF mod. I am too interested to vape one of these and compare it straight on with a Twisted Messes. Similar air flow down to the way the posts limit it up the middle of the atty, slits on the side and low down. The TM2 is my personal standard for dual coil drippers so far. Hope I can get my hands on a Kryten looks unlikely.

From my VERY limited BF experience, I do not think I will run a dual coil atty on a BF mod. I am too interested to vape one of these and compare it straight on with a Twisted Messes. Similar air flow down to the way the posts limit it up the middle of the atty, slits on the side and low down. The TM2 is my personal standard for dual coil drippers so far.

I have a bf and a normal Petri and they both perform exactly the same. The bf is on my Leprechaun. See my profile pic

Based in the pics, the drainage must be horrible. No bottom airflow will compensate, but as far as squonking goes, how do you feel this stacks up @Rob Fisher

@spiv that was my original thought as well and didn't even think it was bottom fed... I'm not sure what's going on in the internals (Maybe @Takie can shed some light on it) but the Kryten seems to drain just fine and squonking wets the wicks and the excess appears to head back into the bottle... I will take a good look at it tomorrow but I must say it is an absolute pleasure and will be my go to dripper and stay on the Shadow for the foreseeable future.

It's going to be interesting to see what the other recipients have to say as they play with it... also looking forward to seeing what @KZOR says when he gets his early next week!

Anyone else having problems getting approved to join the group? Been waiting since yesterday mid-day. Ho-hum, have cancelled my join request and re-submitted....let's see what happens.

Anyone else having problems getting approved to join the group? Been waiting since yesterday mid-day. Ho-hum, have cancelled my join request and re-submitted....let's see what happens.

Hi @Crockett it does take a while for them to accept you, i think its cause you know- HE groups are difficult to Join :-D

Im talking nonsense now... :)

+1 mate , 3 days now.

@Rob Fisher please approve my join request.

I'm not an admin on Vape-SA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back