Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

Hi fuys anybody recieve the replacement yet? Mine has been at the JHB mailing centre since the 24th last month how long will it still take anyone know?

Hi fuys anybody recieve the replacement yet? Mine has been at the JHB mailing centre since the 24th last month how long will it still take anyone know?
Once in SA, your parcel is handled by SAPO. I bought tens of items from China that were delivered via snail mai. The shortest delivery time was 3 weeks and the longest was more than a year!

Please help !!

Im looking for a Vandy vape pulse aio flush / top nut as friend lost his trying to get one for him.

Thanks in advanced.

Finally got my main body replacement for my 2nd Pulse

I have to say, im damn impressed with SAPO.
7 days from customs to my local sapo.
Yes, still bad compared to what the couriers can do.
But still, my previous replacement took 3 months.
Its a very positive approvement. Lets hope it lasts

Finally got my main body replacement for my 2nd Pulse

I have to say, im damn impressed with SAPO.
7 days from customs to my local sapo.
Yes, still bad compared to what the couriers can do.
But still, my previous replacement took 3 months.
Its a very positive approvement. Lets hope it lasts
See mine, my 1st one got lost second one now sits here :How long still for me hahaha ive been waiting since march so hopefully soon1660566284954.png

Good day,

I hope I dont sound totally dumb but how do I log a warranty claim as mine also cracked?

Please can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Jaco

Send a email to service@vandyvape.com include pictures of crack(s) and label on box and proof of purchase.

Expect a delay in response, had a chat with Tony B and he mentioned that they are a very small department and they attend to queries\email on a 1st in a queue bases.

I just got mine today new extra plate added,top class,took a while but it will come :)
I wonder if they just slapping on a teardrop 510 ring on the original material frame or issuing the new Pulse.5 frame ?

Back