Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

If meant as a joke. Then i apologize. Been a very kak day and im over senstitive

It's not something I have done myself but to increase air circulation and cut down any condensation some are drilling a row of three holes in the back panel!

276127981_10227688911993130_8115968090204779612_n.jpg

Been trying to find a balance between moderation and pleasure at the moment. I still can’t find it. Maybe I’m really just supposed to quit sometime soon.

Almost 3 months later. But finally received the main body replacement. Lets see how long this one lasts

IMG_20220409_110321.jpg

@Timwis thanks a lot for the link to not only this thread, but this forum as well.

Being unfamiliar with this forum, are full reviews posted here ?

Thank you.

Yeah I have read all sorts about the Vessel being crap, no flavour, cheap etc on Facebook but when you look at these peoples general posts they tend to come from people who don't seem to have much clue about anything! Never really take much notice of anything in general vaping facebook groups, the same when it comes to DIY e-liquid, forums I find a much more reliable source for information!
@Timwis and all, I just did a fairly extensive review of the VV Pulse AIO, and had some thoughts. The included RBA vessel was mal-formed and would not fire when inserted into the mod, and showed only "check atomizer" or "shorted". I could tell is was not formed correctly. Luckily the company that sent it out, shipped a replacement and I finished the review, wherein the new RBA worked without issue.

When comparing the provided VVC .3 ohm pre-built coils, and the 0.35ohm Ni80 2.5mm I.D. coils, I did seem to get more flavor from the pre-built coils than the RBA deck. I will continue to test other claptons and sizes in the RBA to see if I can improve it.

Question on this device
how is the battery life? currently have a Dot AIO with RBA and the battery life is absolutely K@K
I find my dot aios to have leka battery life for an 18650 mod, running a 0.3 ohm alien in my dotshell and dot insider and get a full day from both.

Back