Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

So after pulling the trigger on this, I read on fb people were struggling getting flavour… it had me worried… but, the Vessel performs quite well. I cut the coil leads to 5mm. BVC #42 0.4ohm. Enjoying it! Thanks guys!

So after pulling the trigger on this, I read on fb people were struggling getting flavour… it had me worried… but, the Vessel performs quite well. I cut the coil leads to 5mm. BVC #42 0.4ohm. Enjoying it! Thanks guys!
Yeah I have read all sorts about the Vessel being crap, no flavour, cheap etc on Facebook but when you look at these peoples general posts they tend to come from people who don't seem to have much clue about anything! Never really take much notice of anything in general vaping facebook groups, the same when it comes to DIY e-liquid, forums I find a much more reliable source for information!

Last edited:
Yeah I have read all sorts about the Vessel being crap, no flavour, cheap etc on Facebook but when you look at these peoples general posts they tend to come from people who don't seem to have much clue about anything! Never really take much notice of anything in general vaping facebook groups, the same when it comes to DIY e-liquid, forums I find a much more reliable sauce for information!
Yeah, I find this forum the most reliable source of info. Thanks for your advice @Timwis much appreciated!

Yeah, I find this forum the most reliable source of info. Thanks for your advice @Timwis much appreciated!
Facebook is good for the higher end brands groups, you get knowledgeable vapers on them but most general Facebook vaping groups and DIY groups are a waste of time in my opinion. The other day in some group they were actually discussing how cool a dual coil set-up would be in the Vessel, I rest my case!

Facebook? Is it still a thing? We have all sorts of threads over here from what’s in your hand right now to vaping on the beach. We even a have a frikking thread for you to share your dinner pics! I f@ing love my privacy.

Now this being said, I don’t know of any tank that was released in the last 3 to 4 years of which you can’t get great flavour. Yes, the amount of airflow may vary, the ease of build, the tendency to leak (becoming a very rare problem) but the flavour will be there if you know how to build and wick and take time to play around with your coils and builds…

Facebook? Is it still a thing? We have all sorts of threads over here from what’s in your hand right now to vaping on the beach. We even a have a frikking thread for you to share your dinner pics! I f@ing love my privacy.

Now this being said, I don’t know of any tank that was released in the last 3 to 4 years of which you can’t get great flavour. Yes, the amount of airflow may vary, the ease of build, the tendency to leak (becoming a very rare problem) but the flavour will be there if you know how to build and wick and take time to play around with your coils and builds…
True story, that’s why I haven’t bought a new RTA in a while

Yeah it's good for some things so most of the New Product Watch items I post I hear about on Facebook and then @Rob Fisher wouldn't be giving us the heads up on the soon to be released BP Mods products because you can bet your life that was probably organised via the BP Mods Facebook page! Sometimes you can only interact with manufacturers via Facebook because they get so many emails getting an email answered can be a lottery!

Guys need some help please. So im waiting for my replacement body from Vandyvape. They sent it via Netherlands to SA. This is the latest info i have from SAPO. Its now stuck there. How long does this step take?

1646136788507.png

So from what I understand from the above is that its in SA and has left customs. I did try and contact SAPO, obviously no response

Guys need some help please. So im waiting for my replacement body from Vandyvape. They sent it via Netherlands to SA. This is the latest info i have from SAPO. Its now stuck there. How long does this step take?

View attachment 251292

So from what I understand from the above is that its in SA and has left customs. I did try and contact SAPO, obviously no response

If I am correct it has arrived at customs. The arrival time is the latest time given at the top of the list. (“Arrival at inward office of exchange” means the parcel has arrived at destination country's import customs office)

In my experience, it can remain at customs for as long as three months. Hopefully, yours will be quicker. Good luck.

Been playing around with the panels I 3D printed and finally got the design locked in now.
Changed the wattage button look and added a very cool finish to them as well.

20220303_100010.jpg

Been playing around with the panels I 3D printed and finally got the design locked in now.
Changed the wattage button look and added a very cool finish to them as well.

View attachment 251427
I really didn’t want to buy anymore vape kit for a long while but this mod was growing on me and these panels just make it look so cool!

Facebook is good for the higher end brands groups, you get knowledgeable vapers on them but most general Facebook vaping groups and DIY groups are a waste of time in my opinion. The other day in some group they were actually discussing how cool a dual coil set-up would be in the Vessel, I rest my case!
I consider myself good at rebuildables, but I struggled with the pulse vessel RBA. I experienced too much heat production, which also came with flavour reduction.

I tried framed staples, alien, and fused Claptons.

Eventually my best flavour was with the smallest of the coils at 2x28*36 fused Clapton.

Ironically, the biggest difference in my perception of heat buildup came from me changing the drip tip. The dotmod whistle tip was making the vape experience quite hot, and this was improved when I changed back to the original little white hat drip tip.

Lol. And facepalm.

So the new body is here. Issue is its at the main SAPO hub in my town for the past 2 weeks. According to these clowns I can only get the parcel from one of the satellite post offices near me.
Heres the kicker, the satellite PO is walking distance from the hub. But they cant deliver it as they dont have PO vehicles.

So it takes China less time to ship via Netherlands to SA via normal China Post, than SAPO to deliver 500m from the hub

So the new body is here. Issue is its at the main SAPO hub in my town for the past 2 weeks. According to these clowns I can only get the parcel from one of the satellite post offices near me.
Heres the kicker, the satellite PO is walking distance from the hub. But they cant deliver it as they dont have PO vehicles.

So it takes China less time to ship via Netherlands to SA via normal China Post, than SAPO to deliver 500m from the hub

12fea40c3d3d281a466556be8bdc8709.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So SAPO lost the parcel. They cant track it.
So unfortunately im back on stinkies since pulse is now completely buggered

So SAPO lost the parcel. They cant track it.
So unfortunately im back on stinkies since pulse is now completely buggered

Give it 2 months, you might just get a little note in the mail saying it needs to be collected with a "customs" fee written on there. That is what happened to my Muji I ordered last year and took a chance by taking free-shipping via post office as an option. SAPO can't track their own income vs expenses on a good day, so the moment it lands in RSA you are at the mercy of it actually following the correct routes at their own speed (which is back in time for the most part of the journey).

As for the stinkies... there is a plethora of cheap options in the meanwhile to see you through (@vicTor what you got in the pif box?)

Give it 2 months, you might just get a little note in the mail saying it needs to be collected with a "customs" fee written on there. That is what happened to my Muji I ordered last year and took a chance by taking free-shipping via post office as an option. SAPO can't track their own income vs expenses on a good day, so the moment it lands in RSA you are at the mercy of it actually following the correct routes at their own speed (which is back in time for the most part of the journey).

As for the stinkies... there is a plethora of cheap options in the meanwhile to see you through (@vicTor what you got in the pif box?)

apologies for the delay, will post what is available a little later

no mods available I'm afraid, see here: https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/pif-box-jhb-vape-meets.74992/post-961530

Thx guys, much appreciated, but not looking for a pif. There are guys out there much worse off than me.
Im just sick and tired of spending a crap load of money on a setup that doesnt last longer than 6 months

Thx guys, much appreciated, but not looking for a pif. There are guys out there much worse off than me.
Im just sick and tired of spending a crap load of money on a setup that doesnt last longer than 6 months

...get a mech bro, indestructible

images (4).jpeg

Back