Pulse AIO Kit - Vandyvape

My Red one has been fine but then hearing about the issues I haven't tried to force the issue when fitting the drip tip!
Well I'm. Starting to guess the black color pigment and or pellets used is the cause. That's if no other pulse AIO owners have issues with any other colour

Well I'm. Starting to guess the black color pigment and or pellets used is the cause. That's if no other pulse AIO owners have issues with any other colour
You may be right, I did mention earlier in the thread in a Facebook group many Pulse AIO owners discuss building the Vessel and using different boros etc yet nobody mentions their shell cracking but looking back I don't recall a Black one being pictured, most were the clear!

You may be right, I did mention earlier in the thread in a Facebook group many Pulse AIO owners discuss building the Vessel and using different boros etc yet nobody mentions their shell cracking but looking back I don't recall a Black one being pictured, most were the clear!
Well that theory didn't hold up long @Devon Strydom posted in "What's in your hand right now" thread, his two that cracked were coloured!

Pigments will affect and effect material strength, however I think it's a combination of the type of plastic and the design, as they seem to be stress cracks isolated to areas where there are forces, such as removing and reinserting the mouthpiece, and exacerbated with localised temperature changes, implying a brittle plastic, without reinforcement(s) has been used. When forces are applied to plastics, said forces travel along the polymer chains causing molecules to strain to remain in contact with one another, these polymer chains eventually creep toward the pull and deform. This initial stage is called creep, and with force and time, crazing or stress cracking is the natural progression.

Pigments will affect and effect material strength, however I think it's a combination of the type of plastic and the design, as they seem to be stress cracks isolated to areas where there are forces, such as removing and reinserting the mouthpiece, and exacerbated with localised temperature changes, implying a brittle plastic, without reinforcement(s) has been used. When forces are applied to plastics, said forces travel along the polymer chains causing molecules to strain to remain in contact with one another, these polymer chains eventually creep toward the pull and deform. This initial stage is called creep, and with force and time, crazing or stress cracking is the natural progression.
Yes I see now that it's other colors aswell. Even the clear casings. So I stand corrected.

This is part of a email I got from Tony B (Tony\Robert Brittan) - Host - Vapor Trail Channel

This is after I reached out to him and informed him of all the problems the guys are having here on the forum etc.

If you have some cracks, the mod will still work and doesn’t cause a danger. The device has a 6 month warranty, and that WILL be honored.

They (Vandy Vape) know that this has put harm to the product name / reputation, as I’ve drilled that into them. While the original design is sound, and tested at length with stress and torque tests at the factory, they have improved the frame of the mod, and will be sending out that improved version to anyone who have had any issues with the mod.

This is part of a email I got from Tony B (Tony\Robert Brittan) - Host - Vapor Trail Channel

This is after I reached out to him and informed him of all the problems the guys are having here on the forum etc.

If you have some cracks, the mod will still work and doesn’t cause a danger. The device has a 6 month warranty, and that WILL be honored.

They (Vandy Vape) know that this has put harm to the product name / reputation, as I’ve drilled that into them. While the original design is sound, and tested at length with stress and torque tests at the factory, they have improved the frame of the mod, and will be sending out that improved version to anyone who have had any issues with the mod.
This is something I wish all other big names\manufacturers will do. Stand by your name and fix the issues.

The replacement main body that i received from Vandy Vape does feel sturdier to that of the original.

But time will tell. But having said that, im extremely gentle with this new one

Just to throw in my 10 cents worth. I bought the clear version, started cracking immediately.

I reckon it is a design flaw, in that there isn't enough material around the nut by the drip tip to deal with the heat and forces in that specific area.

I am currently waiting for a replacement body from the supplier.

Attachments

• 20220123_082954.jpg
    20220123_082954.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 16
Just to throw in my 10 cents worth. I bought the clear version, started cracking immediately.

I reckon it is a design flaw, in that there isn't enough material around the nut by the drip tip to deal with the heat and forces in that specific area.

I am currently waiting for a replacement body from the supplier.
Hello how long do they take and my status on mine seems to have a return on there not sure if its a issue:
1652687863837.png

I have given up on my replacement frame... shipped on 28 March, last update was 16 April (Plane entered Port). I emailed Vandy to ask them to check with the courier what's happening with the package but they just sent me the screenshot from 17Track.

I have given up on my replacement frame... shipped on 28 March, last update was 16 April (Plane entered Port). I emailed Vandy to ask them to check with the courier what's happening with the package but they just sent me the screenshot from 17Track.
Had the same issue. Was told that its due to covid outbreak in China. I awaited about 2 months before getting mine

As long as you got it so my status or returned should not be of any concern?
Bud I dont want to say its not a concern, since anything can happen with the current lockdown in China. BUT i had the same status on mine

Hello how long do they take and my status on mine seems to have a return on there not sure if its a issue:
View attachment 255961

Currently mine has been "the ane entered the port" for over a month. So i am patiently waiting for the black hole that is the south african post office to contact me in some way shape or form.

I have already given up on receiving the new body, and bought a dotaio v2.0. The screen on that decided that it is a fan of load shedding, and just stops working whenever it feels like it. That has been stolen by the misses, as she loves it even with the load shed screen.

Currently, i am actually missing my old geekvape aegis boost plus. Sometimes, buying what is perceived as a starter kit, is just the best bet.

Magnets are now falling out one after another. Im so sick and tired of this kak. Why cant they make a device that lasts longer than 3 months (besides a Reo) this is a piece of shit. Vape quality is amazing, but bloody hell. Im so close to chucking all my gear in the bin and going back to smokes. This is costing me a fortune. Every fkcing 3 months i have to shell out money for a new setup. Im over this vaping sh1t

And please dont tell me to go mech, ill throw you with a shoe. I have mechs, i hate them

Last edited:
Magnets are now falling out one after another. Im so sick and tired of this kak. Why cant they make a device that lasts longer than 3 months (besides a Reo) this is a piece of shit. Vape quality is amazing, but bloody hell. Im so close to chucking all my gear in the bin and going back to smokes. This is costing me a fortune. Every fkcing 3 months i have to shell out money for a new setup. Im over this vaping sh1t

And please dont tell me to go mech, ill throw you with a shoe. I have mechs, i hate them
I hate it when gear just doesn’t work! I had that a few months ago when EVERYTHING was irritating me. I feel your pain.

Back