Pulse bf Squonk mod

Bryce

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
What dose everbody think of the pulse squonker i am thinking of getting one
b7ea0891bd186959d215346d6e2a13ea.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

15088494448411889288203.jpg So this is my first mechanical squonker, but my first impressions are awesome! Quite light, the bottle is perfect, holds 8mls and with a Fralien from the Cool Company reading at 0.22 ohms, it hits hard. Not sure about the voltage drop because of the switch, but the overall fit and finish is great. My only gripe is that it is quite difficult to get the battery in. I'm running a Sony VTC5A 18650 with the battery adapter, and it's a pain getting it in, so I can see it being hard on battery wraps, which is dangerous. Bearing all of that in mind, at the price it's an amazing buy.

View attachment 111395 So this is my first mechanical squonker, but my first impressions are awesome! Quite light, the bottle is perfect, holds 8mls and with a Fralien from the Cool Company reading at 0.22 ohms, it hits hard. Not sure about the voltage drop because of the switch, but the overall fit and finish is great. My only gripe is that it is quite difficult to get the battery in. I'm running a Sony VTC5A 18650 with the battery adapter, and it's a pain getting it in, so I can see it being hard on battery wraps, which is dangerous. Bearing all of that in mind, at the price it's an amazing buy.
Thanks for the feedback

VALUE FOR MONEY .. and imo better fit n finish than alot of the more ,very much more expensive squonkers. Button is flush and doesn't have a long throw and it's a semi stiff button so ease of pressing and not even really a need to use the safety switch. I'm running a Pulse 24 with dual fused claptons at 0.1 ohm and she chugs leka . I'm running a VTC5A and for me the battery fits snug as u would expect which to me is better than a semi loose fit that could cause rattles. I've so far vaped on a full battery for 2 hours and my battery is on 63% .. that to me is brilliant for the awesum smooth vape I'm getting .. and let's not forget that super awesum silicone bottle
01beba286e4e5b4d44e8aa9ab6f7e295.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

VALUE FOR MONEY .. and imo better fit n finish than alot of the more ,very much more expensive squonkers. Button is flush and doesn't have a long throw and it's a semi stiff button so ease of pressing and not even really a need to use the safety switch. I'm running a Pulse 24 with dual fused claptons at 0.1 ohm and she chugs leka . I'm running a VTC5A and for me the battery fits snug as u would expect which to me is better than a semi loose fit that could cause rattles. I've so far vaped on a full battery for 2 hours and my battery is on 63% .. that to me is brilliant for the awesum smooth vape I'm getting .. and let's not forget that super awesum silicone bottle
01beba286e4e5b4d44e8aa9ab6f7e295.jpg

Thanks for the feedback man i am also getting mine today cant wait to get home to open it

Anytime bro.. I couldn't wait for home. I picked mine up and went straight to @Vape Monkeys ,got a Pulse 24 and a nice build and walked out a happy vaper lol

Anytime bro.. I couldn't wait for home. I picked mine up and went straight to @Vape Monkeys ,got a Pulse 24 and a nice build and walked out a happy vaper lol

Hahah i already rebuilt and rewicked my pulse 24 yesterday so today it could be fresh

Hahah i already rebuilt and rewicked my pulse 24 yesterday so today it could be fresh

Awesum man,they fit really well together.. post some pics when it's up n running

Your turn.. lol.. how do u like it.. my 1st juice in here.. too much YUMMY
23054955009595f82bc4e6d0d0dd0167.jpg

I gwls looks like some nooice juice i am smoking naked lava flow

I gwls looks like some nooice juice i am smoking naked lava flow

N how u liking the mod squonker so far?

Same battery since yesterday afternoon. Vaped for about 3 hours and this morn an hour so far and battery is still above 50% .. 5 wrap fused claptons 0.1ohm. Battery VTC5A
cb448b3a0c8016b771016a5d622c924f.jpg

Oh and it's my 2nd bottle refill of juice .. impressive for a mech

Oh and it's my 2nd bottle refill of juice .. impressive for a mech

Yeah man i am really impressed with this mod

Back