Pulse Dual Kit

CTRiaan

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards

http://www.vandyvape.com/kit/kit/ki...o3eAt3_QIT3NjljRG3WmJErZk7GeMPhAm5XsxbSnn8VOU
1-1Q11609413J53.jpg

1-1Q116094325328.jpg

1-1Q116094512S0.jpg

1-1Q116094535310.jpg

Last edited:
Don't really like the look, seems like they just made a fatter simple ex mod

Have to say, after the Pulse 80w and Pulse X this is a bit of a disappointment. Sure they could have done a bit more about the looks.

Almost looks like the Gbox.

This is just a cross between the Reuleaux and Simple EX.
Color cover looks a bit tacky. Not a fan of the squonk bottle and fire button on the same side.
Battery door will likely start causing issues in the long run.
Fire button too protrusive.
Proprietary bottle.
Would not have mind it taller so it could accommodate a bottle with a larger capacity than 7ml ....... then it could also have accommodated 20-/21700's.
Maybe a quick christmas cash-grab situation here?
Won't be spending my moola on this one.

Saying that it is the smallest dual squonker is also not true. It may be the shortest but the Avidvape Throne is more than 5 mm narrower. The Rage, Gbox and Sigelei Snowwolf Vfeng are also a couple of mm narrower. It is short but wide.

Which is considered currently the best dual battery regulated squonker?

Nothing new on the mod IMHO. Only worth buying if you like the looks and have spare cash to splash.
Probably also worth buying if you don't already have a dual battery squonker and you're looking for a budget friendly high wattage squonk (assuming it will be in the same price range as the other pulses)

Probably also worth buying if you don't already have a dual battery squonker and you're looking for a budget friendly high wattage squonk (assuming it will be in the same price range as the other pulses)

Agree. :)

I didn't make myself clear. What I should have said is ...If you already have a dual squonker ..."Only worth buying if you like the looks and have spare cash to splash".

Agree. :)

I didn't make myself clear. What I should have said is ...If you already have a dual squonker ..."Only worth buying if you like the looks and have spare cash to splash".
I'll also second what @KZOR said. Colors does make it look a bit tacky (where on the pulse 80w / X it makes it look much more appealing). And if it's close to the Rage in pricing, I'll just get the rage

I checked another brand dual squonker at a shop the other day, cant remember the name. It was very small, not much bigger than rsq, just bit wider. But man that thing is heavy, dont know if I want to carry that around the whole day.

I'll get one in Black.

Love my Rage but the weight makes it a mission to have in your pocket all day

Who still uses 18650s in 2018? :-D 21700 squonkers are a much better option in form factor and performance. and battery life is not too far off from dual 18650s

The Black/Blue colour combination reminds me of Sub-Zero from the Mortal Kombat games. Since I always liked Scorpion more, a Black/Yellow combo would be perfect. Alas. ;(

Have to agree with @Kalashnikov
For me squonking is a single coil RDA on a small lightweight mods. At best a single 20700/21700 is more than sufficient and will lasts the whole day.

Dual batt squonk mods are always going to be fugly and porky.

What would work is a high capacity battery in a small form factor like the 18350 Cell making dual batt squonkers small and compact.

Have to agree with @Kalashnikov
For me squonking is a single coil RDA on a small lightweight mods. At best a single 20700/21700 is more than sufficient and will lasts the whole day.

Dual batt squonk mods are always going to be fugly and porky.

What would work is a high capacity battery in a small form factor like the 18350 Cell making dual batt squonkers small and compact.
Agreed . Not sure why people are using dual coil rdas at 70w+ on dual battery squonkers. Seems like over kill. Can understand a setup like this for home use. But for out and about a 21700 will get you through a whole vaping day on a single coil between 30-40w. I run mine sometimes with a tank so i can just pull out the squonk bottle to fill up the tank. 13ml portable full day setup with no need to carry anything with me.:p
upload_2018-11-28_16-22-41.png

Until a dual battery squonker that uses its batteries in parallel comes along I'll stick to my 21700s. These current dual battery squonkers don't offer enough extended battery life to make the inconvenience of their size worthwhile.

Thats being said, I've been really impressed with the pulse x with the golisi 21700 in it. The extended battery life is very impressive!

Back