Pulse Dual Kit

Until a dual battery squonker that uses its batteries in parallel comes along I'll stick to my 21700s. These current dual battery squonkers don't offer enough extended battery life to make the inconvenience of their size worthwhile.

Thats being said, I've been really impressed with the pulse x with the golisi 21700 in it. The extended battery life is very impressive!

Thanks for that @Huffapuff
I have yet to try out a regulated squonker - can't believe it
I missed the Pulse - now its the Pulse X -
From your comments, I think the Pulse X with a 21700 battery is what I need to look at.
I dont need a lot of power so I assume that 21700 will do well on battery life for me.

From your comments, I think the Pulse X with a 21700 battery is what I need to look at.
I dont need a lot of power so I assume that 21700 will do well on battery life for me.

Or a Pico Sqeeze 2

I don't think you'll be disappointed - the extra 750mah from the golisi battery I'm using makes a big difference. Vaping around 0.4 ohms at 35w I easily get through 16ml+ before having to change batteries. Maybe the chip is really frugal too, I don't know, but it just lasts :smiley:

AFAIK the Pulse X is just the Pulse 80w with the added capability to take 21700 batteries. Either of those should suit your vaping style just fine. (but I do agree with @Huffapuff that the 21700 is great on battery life)

AFAIK the Pulse X is just the Pulse 80w with the added capability to take 21700 batteries. Either of those should suit your vaping style just fine. (but I do agree with @Huffapuff that the 21700 is great on battery life)
The 80w Pulse and even the unregulated Pulse takes 20700 batteries.

The 80w Pulse and even the unregulated Pulse takes 20700 batteries.
I know. I was commenting on the fact that the Pulse X can take all 3 battery sizes (18650 - 20700 - 21700) while the 80w can't take 21700.

After watching a couple of review again, I can say that this mod will be part of my collection.
I like the dual battery idea and not using 20700 or 21700 is no deal breaker.
I vape low builds on high watts so having a truck load of extra batteries with me is nothing strange

So whats the verdict, a small lightweight single squonker and carry extra batteries or a heavy dual battery squonker.?
Need to decide before I go lowball a few sellers in the classifieds, if I should get another Rsq or a Rage. Dont really need another one, just maybe a spare I can have ready to go.

RSQ is nice and small. I use two batteries a day on mine.

Sent from small screen

So whats the verdict, a small lightweight single squonker and carry extra batteries or a heavy dual battery squonker.?
Need to decide before I go lowball a few sellers in the classifieds, if I should get another Rsq or a Rage. Dont really need another one, just maybe a spare I can have ready to go.

Also had an RSQ and I loved it. I tried the Pulse 80w from a friend and the main difference between the 2 are the weight. The Pulse are much lighter than the RSQ but still feels like a quality mod.

I'm enjoying the Pulse 80W with 22mm RDAs, but might get a dual at some stage for 24mm dual coil.

I believe in single battery - single coil and dual battery - dual coil.

I'm enjoying the Pulse 80W with 22mm RDAs, but might get a dual at some stage for 24mm dual coil.

I believe in single battery - single coil and dual battery - dual coil.
Thanks, I prefer single coils All the dual coils I have, the atty gets a bit hot. So my only reason why I might look at Dual battery mod is for all day battery life with single coil. But just cant decide if I want to carry such heavy bulky thing around

Thanks, I prefer single coils All the dual coils I have, the atty gets a bit hot. So my only reason why I might look at Dual battery mod is for all day battery life with single coil. But just cant decide if I want to carry such heavy bulky thing around
I mostly use dual coils for dripping and single for squonking.

Trust me you don't. Since I got my Pico and my RAM I have not used my dual battery mod.

Back