pure tobacco

Resistance

Vaping Royalty
LV

Awards
I am going through a phase where i got some allergies/reactions so in the process of eliminating pg from my DL setups I tried to make a change on my MTL setups as well so I tried the pure tobacco.
true as Bobb this is 9.5/10 on flavour.I took the 8mg and am not disappointed by the hit neither.
for those that want a more truer tobacco flavour,try it for those with allergies and reactions to PG you would be glad that this flavour exists in the pure range for MTL vaping.This is the closest one yet to tobacco that I have tasted and will fool most smokers trying to quit,but its only in refill form and not in the Cue pods range

I am going through a phase where i got some allergies/reactions so in the process of eliminating pg from my DL setups I tried to make a change on my MTL setups as well so I tried the pure tobacco.
true as Bobb this is 9.5/10 on flavour.I took the 8mg and am not disappointed by the hit neither.
for those that want a more truer tobacco flavour,try it for those with allergies and reactions to PG you would be glad that this flavour exists in the pure range for MTL vaping.This is the closest one yet to tobacco that I have tasted and will fool most smokers trying to quit,but its only in refill form and not in the Cue pods range

Sorry, I am late to reply.... but do yourself a vape favour and try the Honey Tobacco we released earlier this year. It is properly steeped now and good lord.... such a nice tobacco! I did a semi review of it, its that good! ....and at VapeCon it will be going for a steal! :-D

DjgDgMrW4AAR-k1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, I am late to reply.... but do yourself a vape favour and try the Honey Tobacco we released earlier this year. It is properly steeped now and good lord.... such a nice tobacco! I did a semi review of it, its that good! ....and at VapeCon it will be going for a steal! :-D

Will definitely want to try this, hope it's available at twisp kiosks in kenilworth.
But why not make this available in nic salts or higher nic ?

@HPBotha I will try it on my DL setup ,but you must concoct a MTL version too.I tend to enjoy both styles of vaping. I will look out for it.

Mentha pure...
18mg spearmint perfection and awesome satisfying hit. Vega,Ion and Renova pod.
I must say though the flavour was off the charts with a c-cell coil.

Attachments

• tmp-cam--337479617.jpg
    tmp-cam--337479617.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
Back