Question for BB users regarding nicotine

aktorsyl

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
To all the fellow BB users (authentic and SXK).

Do you also feel the need to raise the nic in your mixes a bit due to the more restricted lung hit with the BB's? I usually vape 3mg, but am tempted to mix my BB juices at 4mg to make up for the slightly decreased vapour production. Was just curious if I'm the only one.

Do you also feel the need to raise the nic in your mixes a bit due to the more restricted lung hit with the BB's? I usually vape 3mg, but am tempted to mix my BB juices at 4mg to make up for the slightly decreased vapour production. Was just curious if I'm the only one.

Nope not at all... I'm 3mg in all my devices including the BB and very happy. It's long slow hits for me.

The BB has not changed the amount of nic that i use in my juice or the way i like to build my coils. Big clouds has never really been my thing as i find them to be in the way when i work.

The BB has not changed the amount of nic that i use in my juice or the way i like to build my coils. Big clouds has never really been my thing as i find them to be in the way when i work.

And we love the way you work so good call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly do have my days where I crave a bit more intense vape experience and I always have a 6mg XXX in the arsenal for those days. I couldn't possibly get through a full boro of it tho so I usually do like a half tank at a time till the cravings go away. For the most part it's 3mg in the BB and 6mg in the reo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back