R20,000 Reward!

This sounds well planned and there must have been a few people involved to carry all that stuff. I highly doubt it will be sold individually as it is too much and they would be easily caught. How would one trace the items if it were let say sold from another Vape Shop as their own stock? Who would ever know?

*Not accusing any of the awesome Vape Shops we have in SA.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

read the full terms and conditions of your insurance, these companies will look for any excuse not to pay out, they are almost as bad as the criminals themselves,

You just have to have a good broker that will point this all out to you, but i hear you.
Not many people like brokers because of past experience with claims not being paid out. Just never go direct rather go through a broker (a broker should do a proper analyses of your insurance needs where as the insurer makes you do the analysis) and make sure everything is in writing because that's what the broker and the insurer does. Speaking from a professional stand point there.
I really hope that @Vapers Corner gets paid out because that kind of loss will break a business.

At our current residence and one of the previous ones, we've had 7-8 break-ins in total !!!
It is a heart- breaking experience and unless you've been through the same experience, you'll have no iidea how much I despise the perpetrators. Our home now is completely burglar barred, every little window and every little door.

Wishing you everything of the best @Vapers Corner. I hope they catch the b*stards.

Last edited:
All that stock, sounds like an inside job or customer thats been casing the shop the a while

Maybe if you guys have the serial numbers of the more expensive products you can post it up and everyone on the forum or at Vape stores can be on the look out

Whoa, look at flea markets and cash crusaders / pawn shops I guess. Hope you have the S/N for the goods :(

OH MY WORD!! That seriously sucks!
I am so sorry this happened to you guys, my fave shop.
I really hope the culprits be caught:-@

That is not cool at all :( I hope it gets sorted and that the business is not damaged beyond
a comeback.

I hope they are caught !!
And then shamed and named here please.

Also keeping an eye out !

Dam man sorry to hear I hope u catch the bustards they even took the coffee machine maybe they need the caffeine to stay up learning to build coils lol nah but seriously once they start selling this skin of hardware someone will take note and they will hopefully be caught

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

May they experience a lifetime of dry hits. Best of luck guys.

@Vapers Corner - What happened with this robbery? Any updates?

Hi

There was a lot of people sending us "suspectish" ads etc.

Through one of the leads, we managed to get some stock (about 1% of what was stolen) at a flee market shop. The owner there said he purchased it from someone else. Police are following up on that lead.

I don't want to give too much details here as I'm sure the culprits are watching all our posts, etc.

Really sorry that this had to happen.

I hope you catch the perpetrators and get justice for what happened to you.

Back