RavenVapes

More on Liam Lynch aka RavenVapes

William Patrick Niederst, best known as Liam Lynch, is a musician, puppeteer, writer and film director.[1] Lynch co-created, co-wrote, played the music for, directed, and produced MTV's Sifl and Olly Show.

Lynch also made the album Fake Songs, released in 2003, produced by his own company, 111 Productions. This album featured the song "United States of Whatever", which charted in the Top 10 in the United Kingdom,[2] and Australia.

Lynch also directs music videos. He has worked with Queens of the Stone Age, Eagles of Death Metal, Spinnerette, and No Doubt. In 2003 he directed the UK music video for the Foo Fighters single "Times Like These", although it was rarely played in the United States.

He directed the 2006 film Tenacious D in The Pick of Destiny after working with Tenacious D in 2002, when he directed the video to the song "Tribute", their most popular hit. He also directed several short films that played as part of their live show, as well as a documentary called On The Road with Tenacious D which was a featured part of their DVD collection, The Complete Masterworks. He directed Sarah Silverman's movie, Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic as well as a music video for Silverman called "Give the Jew Girl Toys". He wrote the original music used in the MTV animated series Clone High and co-wrote a song in the feature film, School of Rock. Lynch has an ongoing podcast available through his website that contains skits, videos he has created, and answering viewer mail.[citation needed]

Best damn vape show EVER

I only saw a wooly octopus with one eye

RavenVapes first appeared on the scene 4 Years ago!!!
Haven't seen anyone come close to this guy with Vape comedy.

Here's all the vids from then (I've put the vids in the links for space purposes):
My faves 4 (The best), 5, 6 and 8

1. Aug 21, 2010 (RavenVapesReview8-21-10)
2. Oct 10, 2010 (RavenVapesReview10_10_10) T.A.T 1 Edpisode
3. Oct 13, 2010 (RavenVapesReview10 13 10) Ultra KR808D/Zeus6 Mod/Tobasco Peach review (Epic Vape at 4:11)
4. Nov 3, 2010 (RavenVapesReview11 3 10) The Best Juice Review (like RY666 & VG-flavoured PG:rofl:)
5. Nov 13, 2010 (RavenVapesReview11_13_10.mov) Emotional Vape Review (Huge Wind up Lol)
6. Dec 6, 2010 (RavenVapesReview 12 6 10) F.A.Q. You
7. Dec 6, 2010 (RavenVapes_OpenLetter)
8. Jan 17, 2011 (Contest Winners ) How not to do contest winners Lol

Also found this good one, a recent interview with Liam Lynch in Reviewer's Queue with Mat from Suck my Mod, GrimmGreen & Co: This was done before he released his latest batch of RavenVapes
Reviewers Queue Ep. 10: We Survived Blue Foam And Teabags, And Lived To Youtube About It!

Last edited:
LOL, my next build must be mush mesh with tease out cotton tough guy balls spiked with nails, hoping that I can hit the arc on my first try.

Last edited:
Back