Raw

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Received some vape mail right here at my hotel in Washington DC. A tumbled raw aluminium Reo Grand with Reomizer 2 and Darkzero's coil jig. Can't be happier.
W30BQkW.jpg

yeah, was just thinking that - maybe even one with different size posts for different types of coils....

oh man, weekend without the kids coming up and Derick is going to make coil jig's....sigh a weekend spend at builders warehouse....darn it

oh man, weekend without the kids coming up and Derick is going to make coil jig's....sigh a weekend spend at builders warehouse....darn it
But you know it is for the greater good... :p

I am the greater good on a kids free weekend ... well suppose to be :)

you don't know Derick, it will be wood..etc. then the router will come out, the drill the sander, then the wood vinish and the varnish...then the kitchen sink :)

Wow very nice what you doing in Washington? :)

Woah, forgot, kids free weekend - ok, next weekend I'll look at a jig :)

We're also going to a China trade fair this weekend, so maybe I can even find some factory to make us some :)

I have seen some peeps copy that jig in wood. At a World Wine Trade Group (WWTG) conference, Gizmo.

that jig is nice but what it really needs is the wrapping part to be swoppable depending on the coil size you are making

Back