RDA Pif

SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
I'd like to PIF my Freakshow Mini RDA.

It's brand new, well I've had it for a few months but never ever used it. Haven't built on it or anything.
Reason for PIF: I bought it on a whim, and since getting into RTA's, I doubt I'm ever gonna use it & I have another RDA just in case. I'd like to PIF it to someone who will use it.

Condition: Brand new, unused, in casing with all paraphernalia.

I'll throw in a half bottle of Nostalgia - Twinkd and some Kanthal/Clapton/Hive wire at the Piffee's request.

I'm not too familiar with the rules of PIF but I'd like it to go to someone who needs it and not someone just wanting to add to a collection.
I reside in the beautiful Cape Town, more specifically, Brackenfell.
Pic below, beanie not included :)

upload_2016-6-16_15-38-54.png

Nice Gesture . Pick me. No collection of mods or tanks . One mod and one RTA. Just started Vaping about 2 months ago to get off the stinkies .

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That is really nice of you, I have a friend who really wants to get himself an RDA but is a bit low on cash this month.

However he is in Joburg. I am sure you will find someone in Cape Town in need of an RDA.

Very generous :)

I need an RDA but I don't need one if you know what I mean, but nicely done man, hope whoever gets it appreciates it and puts it to good use.

Right now, I could defiantly use a beanie more than an rda :confused:. jokes aside, awesome stuff happening right hear :beer-toast1:

Back