Ready to move up

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I'm gonna make a purchase of a higher wattage regulated box mod and I'm leaning toward the smy god mod 180 ,segelli 150 or ipv 4 but I'm open to other similar devices. I 'd appreciate any input.
I'm currently using an ipv 2 mini a kbox and a phantus clone mechanical and I enjoy them all. Hope my fellow vapors can help. P.S. has anyone noticed how computers don't like to let you spell the word vape?

I mainly use Reos, which are mech bottom fed devices made in your country - www.reosmods.com.
I do have an IPV2, which is a solid made mod - from my own experience and from reading about it. Seems the IPV devices can be relied upon, so the new IPV4, which also has temperature control, could be a good investment.

I mainly use Reos, which are mech bottom fed devices made in your country - www.reosmods.com.
I do have an IPV2, which is a solid made mod - from my own experience and from reading about it. Seems the IPV devices can be relied upon, so the new IPV4, which also has temperature control, could be a good investment.
Thanks for the Advice, the ipv4 looks like a contender. Speaking of reos, have you checked out sxmxdrifter? He's all about them, an interesting site. Reo interests me , it may be in my future. I see they've carved a niche in S.A.

ipv 4. Sigelei sx mini trusts their board... So should you.

You may want to consider some of the newer temperature sensing devices. The Vaporshark and the SX Mini seems to the the popular choices at the moment.

Other than that, I really enjoy my Sig 150.

You may want to consider some of the newer temperature sensing devices. The Vaporshark and the SX Mini seems to the the popular choices at the moment.

Other than that, I really enjoy my Sig 150.
I'm looking for a high watt device and the sig 150 is on my list. What do you think of the god mod 180? Pegasus gave it a good thorough review and I trust him.

Back