Really random question...

dannler

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
My friend and i talked a while ago about concentated flavours, and he mentioned that you also get concentrated flavours for fishing, to make your bait dips.it was said that it uses the same chemistry to make them flavours, so with that in mind, would one be able to mix those flavours with pg/vg and vape it? Ha ha like i said a random question,its just out of intrest, would like to have some feedback from experienced guys.

My friend and i talked a while ago about concentated flavours, and he mentioned that you also get concentrated flavours for fishing, to make your bait dips.it was said that it uses the same chemistry to make them flavours, so with that in mind, would one be able to mix those flavours with pg/vg and vape it? Ha ha like i said a random question,its just out of intrest, would like to have some feedback from experienced guys.

For sure if you feel fishy :D Seriously I don't know, but would be interesting to know.

warning on juice bottle.no swimming for at least a our after vaping. interesting question. mix some up and have a vape i guess

Ha ha im just afraid that im going to grow some gills or something. Ha ha!
Anyway..is there any tests i should do before vaping it?
1.checking if it has oil in it?
What els

Is there a list of ingredients on there? If not, I would not take the chance. What might be nice and smelly for fish might not be good for us.

they could be the same as food favoring and if they are they would be to weak to be of any use.
i don't know if they would be save to vape.we don't know if our current concentrates are save ether.

Is there a list of ingredients that we have on our concentrates, which i can compare it to

I assume these flavours are for carp fishing and these are all normally human edible but I would never take this chance... mixing for carp baits it's not that important... but to mix something that is going to be vapourised and inhaled into your lungs? Different story. Don't even consider it.

What about this one,its bright green gives off a strong fishy aroma and will make green clouds.Just the thing to empty out a bar :D
large_59cb11b28e1d55a5c12eba1b735ee811.jpg

Seriously,as someone who's done plenty of carp fishing I don't think I'd give this idea a try.Very rarely do you see the ingredients listed on attractants and flavourings.They don't harm the fish (apparently) but I personally I wouldn't vape it.

Guys im not talking about the dips that is already mixed with flourecence and all of that, that you buy ready to use at the fishing shops. Im talking about the diy fish dip flavours. Just the concentrated flavours, before you add colours and thickners and stuff

Guys im not talking about the dips that is already mixed with flourecence and all of that, that you buy ready to use at the fishing shops. Im talking about the diy fish dip flavours. Just the concentrated flavours, before you add colours and thickners and stuff
I still wouldn't put the stuff near an extremely hot coil.On another note I know eliquids have some strange names but what about this liquid bait flavouring....
JB0090.jpg

Well if it has the same chemical buildup as e-juice flavours? Then it should be okay/the same shouldnt it?

Well if it has the same chemical buildup as e-juice flavours? Then it should be okay/the same shouldnt it?
The decision seems to me is all yours now. We do, however, take no responsibility. Even if you start developing gills:D.

Aren't the bait dips mostly oil based?

I make a highly secret concoction from these bait dips called 'must bite' its a closely guarded family secret passed down 2 generations. Pity it has never worked for me :D

It has a few different flavors like banana and vanilla. I have to give it a good shake before use as it separates, so one or more of them are definitely oil based.

I've read somewhere that vaping oil based juice is not a good idea? Could be wrong though

Im sure some of them would probably be fine to use, what would concern me is the purity/grade of the compounds which constitute the flavour concentrate. Most of these compounds are produced by reactions that have by-products, so the products are never 100% pure and some of the by-products could be unsafe even if the desired product is safe. The grade cut-off for human consumption might be +97%. Whilst the grade for fish bait could be as low as 80%.

A good example of a flavouring like this if Im not mistaken is acetoin, which forms diacetyl as a byproduct. I wouldnt necessarily mind using a flavour containing certified 98% acetoin (lots of people do), I dont think I would feel the same about one thats only 75% pure or uncertified even if it fulfills all the requirements of 98%. This is the logic I apply to all chemical goods (i buy quite a few) so it may not be totally useful here.

Back