Record players & Lp's?

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

Anyone still have an old record player or lp's they don't use and would like to get rid of it?
Please let me know?

Unfortunately no doubles at my side, but will be on the lookout if I hear of any out there @TylerD.

Thanks for the links. I will add if I get other ones.
Actually waiting for some records from Mr.Vinyl.
Will be here tomorrow or so. Can't wait.

@TylerD
Please post a photo of that vinyl you were telling me about on Saturday?
I'm dying to see what it looks like.

Thanks for this youtube info @TylerD. First time I see an "outer locked-", "under label groove", and "dual groove track intro" on a LP with 3 different speed options. I really like the floating hologram effect. It seems LP's are going serious Hi-Tech ;).

Thanks for this youtube info @TylerD. First time I see an "outer locked-", "under label groove", and "dual groove track intro" on a LP with 3 different speed options. I really like the floating hologram effect. It seems LP's are going serious Hi-Tech ;).
Lp's are back in a big way! It's so awesome!

@TylerD so i found the record player its kenwood with an auto cue arm. then hunted around to find a phono input (found an old 2 channel mixer) and gave it a try

let me know when you want to meet up to collect :)

the other record player i told you about is not leaving by any means... its a NAD direct drive table !

@TylerD so i found the record player its kenwood with an auto cue arm. then hunted around to find a phono input (found an old 2 channel mixer) and gave it a try

let me know when you want to meet up to collect :)

Dude, that turntable looks awesome.
I will PM you to sort you out!
Whoop!

Ha ! The irony here is i bought a Kenwood component system from the Eighties.. record player still works perfect.

Got it at an insanely good price

b3cddbf8f4c3392f09864e0cc049d988.jpg

And here is sweet awesomeness in the cabinet !

462b11068b82ecb5f037fb6420c6a820.jpg

Those i got for Nothing

Ha ! The irony here is i bought a Kenwood component system from the Eighties.. record player still works perfect.

Got it at an insanely good price

b3cddbf8f4c3392f09864e0cc049d988.jpg

And here is sweet awesomeness in the cabinet !

462b11068b82ecb5f037fb6420c6a820.jpg

Those i got for Nothing
Love them older component systems. Enjoy those lp's ! They are going to get quite pricey.

Looks interesting. I must say I'm a bit of a blues snob. Lol.
Delta blues are the blues I carry in my blood.
I will give it a listen! Thanks @johan !

I'm going to sleep with her in my ears (like a baby or as as the chinese would like to say" like a dead pig):

Back