Red to the rescue

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Stuck in a maelstrom, spinning around using the same juices over and over and wanting to get out and try something new? Well, then I have something for you...

Red.jpg

Introducing Red. A delightful strawberry bubblegum that tastes like you just took a bite out of a actual strawberry bubblegum sweet and the gooey strawberry juice from the inside squirted into your mouth all the while tasting the delicious bubblegum flavour. Be bold! Be (less) angry! Be sure to get some Red!!

*All 5Son juices are made and bottled in a ISO-7 certified lab.

Last edited:
Oops. Wrong picture. Updated now. #sheepishgrin

So here are some tester reviews for those who may be curious (English translations to follow after if OP was in Afrikaans):

Red - my tong toets - spot on -maak my s/berry hart happy ! Die s/berry klap jou op die inhale en linger lekker op die exhale , Blotto en Grus 33 - 35 w .Baie lekker vape juice en is beslis op my shoppinglist, 9/10
en my gunsteling so ver

[English translation]
Red - my tongue test - spot on - makes my strawberry heart happy! The Strawberry hits you on the inhale and lingers very nicely on the exhale. Blotto and Grus 33 - 35W. Very nice vape juice and definitely on my shopping list. 9/10
and my favourite thus far

Strawberry :
Add more flavour and less sweetner - too sweet for me .7/10

Strawberry
With this being a hard profile to identify general, you've done well to get the hint of strawberry to come through on the pallet. No complaints.

Strawberry is working for me. Very good flavour. Good mix with the bubblegum. Will purchase.

I usually do not buy strawberry flavours as I find them all disappointing with a chemical aftertaste. I’ve also never vaped bubblegum flavours before….. so I honestly approached this one with a lot of caution not expecting much and not knowing how best it’ll perform I threw it in a dual coil RDA guessing the thick clouds will bring all the flavour. In short the lounge is cloudy but my wife is not complaining. I guess she’s enjoying the smell :p For my part, the juice delivers what it promised and the more I vape it, the more I enjoy it! Kudos @ivc_mixer :number_one:

I usually do not buy strawberry flavours as I find them all disappointing with a chemical aftertaste. I’ve also never vaped bubblegum flavours before….. so I honestly approached this one with a lot of caution not expecting much and not knowing how best it’ll perform I threw it in a dual coil RDA guessing the thick clouds will bring all the flavour. In short the lounge is cloudy but my wife is not complaining. I guess she’s enjoying the smell :p For my part, the juice delivers what it promised and the more I vape it, the more I enjoy it! Kudos @ivc_mixer :number_one:
Thank you for the kind words :)

Back