Reflections

Adulting.JPG

I need a refund or replacement. Ctrl works - sometimes. Esc never works. The only good thing is Home.

339440302_674581554005421_443267540942048585_n.jpg

Inspiration:
No one can teach it. No one can give it. It has to come on its own, but when it does:
If it's a place, don't move there, just go there when you need it.
If it's a person, don't marry them, just befriend them and visit them when you need it.
If it's an object, don't buy it or own it, just go and look at it when you need it.
If it's a food or drink, just enjoy it when you need it.
If you have too much of any of them, it may dampen the inspiration.
--- Me. Just now.

I was taught.jpg

One minute? I invited friends for lunch and they were an hour and a quarter late. And they live 10 mins away from me. Nothing of note had happened to make them late; they were just ... late.

Her response when I told her it's not OK with me was, "But what does it matter? You're there, so ... "

Nope. Not OK! These people are always late (but never as bad as that day) and to me it shows a lack of consideration and respect.

She also said, "I can't promise that it won't happen again. It is what it is." Shrug.
To which I replied, "In that case I won't invite you again. It is what it is." Shrug.
End of friendship.

View attachment 277134

One minute? I invited friends for lunch and they were an hour and a quarter late. And they live 10 mins away from me. Nothing of note had happened to make them late; they were just ... late.

Her response when I told her it's not OK with me was, "But what does it matter? You're there, so ... "

Nope. Not OK! These people are always late (but never as bad as that day) and to me it shows a lack of consideration and respect.

She also said, "I can't promise that it won't happen again. It is what it is." Shrug.
To which I replied, "In that case I won't invite you again. It is what it is." Shrug.
End of friendship.

My watch is set 10 minutes early, just for that reason.

My son does not care about time. I tried explaining to him that if he goes for an interview and is 5 minutes late, someone else is getting his appointment and the job. He still argued with me. He is late for work 4 days of the week. Told the Mrs to start writing up warnings, but think it is going to be futile. Drives me insane!

I'm sorry, but people who are constantly late, cannot be trusted. That's how I feel about it.

My watch is set 10 minutes early, just for that reason.

My son does not care about time. I tried explaining to him that if he goes for an interview and is 5 minutes late, someone else is getting his appointment and the job. He still argued with me. He is late for work 4 days of the week. Told the Mrs to start writing up warnings, but think it is going to be futile. Drives me insane!

He's lucky he hasn't been fired!

Back