Relapsed to smoking...now I sound like Darth Vader

Thanks for the advice.

I wasn't even in the queue when patience was handed out, nevermind last in the queue :anguished:
The reason I was forced into doing it myself was because I look like a freakin storm cloud with the vape permanently attached to my face, and it was costing a fortune on coils and juice.

I don't wrap my own coils. I buy the pre-wrapped ones, and that worked great...for a while.
I cannot think what I could be doing differently, because the Serpent is pretty straight forward (I think) I don't like the fact that the coil is so close to the mouth piece, so it spits hot juice up.

At this moment, I am LOVING this iJoy disposable. A little too much I think :D

But I'm going to start the DYI again this week...keep on keeping on :)

So after not smoking any cigarettes for months, vaping solely on my Eleaf Pico, I relapsed :( I bought the Wotofo Serpent RDTA, for DYI coils. Also started mixing my own juice, and just like that, everything went pear shaped. Juice started tasting horrible in the RDTA, so I lit up a cigarette Dec 2017, and have been smoking since. For a week in July 2018 I was solely vaping on my Eleaf again, not touching a cigarette, till that coil gave up the ghost.

Went to my RDTA, lasted 3 days and back on the Cigs because I got fed up with spitting juice and crappy taste. My Rebel Lion Strawberry Yogurt started tasting like everything else.

So I must be doing something wrong, for the RDTA to taste horrible enough for me to actually prefer an actual cigarette?

Today I bought the iJoy Mystique disposable tank out of desperation, because the Eleaf coils aren't stocked by Vape King, and I must say, it's pretty good. Better than the flavor I'm getting from my RDTA.

Definitely better clouds too. Looks like I'm one of those people doomed to use pre-builds only, because they taste better.

Please all hold thumbs and cross fingers and toes that I manage to stay off the smokes this time :p
all is not lost sheryl i was smoking for 45yrs at 40 per day till jan this year i havent had a stinkie for a month now i use aspire zelos with e sense 18mg smooth tabacco and loving it best of luck

Well done @nicoh . The first month is by far the hardest. There is absolutely no need for you to go back now. I would advise you to have a spare mod on standby. One of the biggest reasons people go back to smoking is because their mod dies or runs out of power.

You are over the hard part.

all is not lost sheryl i was smoking for 45yrs at 40 per day till jan this year i havent had a stinkie for a month now i use aspire zelos with e sense 18mg smooth tabacco and loving it best of luck

@nicoh - Congrats on the month of no stinkies after 45 years of 2 packs a day !!!
That is legendary!
:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

Are you finding it difficult at times?

@nicoh - Congrats on the month of no stinkies after 45 years of 2 packs a day !!!
That is legendary!
:campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon::campeon:

Are you finding it difficult at times?
not at all got my head around it get all the nicotine i want from my vape

Well done @nicoh . The first month is by far the hardest. There is absolutely no need for you to go back now. I would advise you to have a spare mod on standby. One of the biggest reasons people go back to smoking is because their mod dies or runs out of power.

You are over the hard part.
i think thats a good idea thank you

Back