Reo bullet buttons - silver

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
As the post says I am looking for silver bullet buttons.

Please pm me with reasonable offers and pics.

Go to your local gunrange, get a few shell casings, break out the angle grinder/hacksaw and two part epoxy and silver/chrome spraypaint

I have never seen them in silver, only brass. Maybe spray painting yours is not a bad idea?

I have never seen them in silver, only brass. Maybe spray painting yours is not a bad idea?
The silver ones are actually Nickel Plated .45 casings,generally from the USA.The Plating wears off the top quickly though.

Thanks for the info guys. I think I will go with @ET 's idea. I don't want to risk messing my brass one up.

Besides DIY is fun;)

Might be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure you get .22 casing in a silver color. Might be too small though. I still have to make my .45 button, currently have a .308 on the Reo mini. Not sure if the .45 will fit in with a Derringer on it. I did get some .45 casing with silver colornprimers though, a two-tone might work for you @Raslin

I have some with the silver pins as well, thanks. Going to the range tomorrow to see if I can find some silver/nickel casings.

Back