Reo Clone

Great thanks! Looking to dip a toe into the world of squonking.. any regulated squonkers out there?

Great thanks! Looking to dip a toe into the world of squonking.. any regulated squonkers out there?
Very scarce. Know about a Geyscano mod - think VapeClub had a few or was going to bring in some, but do not remember how that panned out. This thread, but there nothing happened either. Here and there you can buy customised ones, but very expensive.

Probably heresy around these parts, but .. thoughts? Anyone tried one?

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10015125/2760500-reo-grand-styled-mechanical-box-mod
@method1 IF the Reo clone is what you mean,I bought one and the Chalice bottom feed RDA. I'm happy to report the mod and RDA are squanking just fine at the moment.It took some playing w/ the build to get a good vape but in the end all is well.Good enough to have me looking into an original.I wish I could do a side by side comparison cause if the authentic is much better than a clone that would be something.The quality of the clone is good and a fine way to get into squawking.IMO

The Reo clone is pretty decent, but I personally found the Chalice to be a POS, post design is useless, airflow is tight(I did check everything lines up). I would say for the $30 grab a clone and give it a go, maybe you enjoy squonking and want the real thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back