Reo Grand Lp adjustable 510

Tai

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Selling my Reo. Brand new condition, not a mark on it. Used it for 2 weeks. Selling it with RM3 dual coil and 2 x 3100 mah Efest batteries (2 weeks old).

I am in Sea Point, Cape Town, collection prefered.

Price R2250
image.jpg image.jpg

Split options? if so price on just the reo without the batteries and RM3

PM sent... Dibbs depending on the answer, just need to know if there is a door.

Unless @abdul decides he wants it all and @Tai agrees.

Im only interested in the Reo.

Good question about door?

Reo Sold. Mods can close. Thank You

Congrats on the quick sale.
Looking forward to welcome @KrayFish404 to Reoville as soon as we see his post in the Reo Mail thread.

Seems you have missed out on another Reo, @abdul. See 2 available at VM.

Ah, pity - some brand new ones available at VM: http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/shop/new/reo-grand-tumbled-aluminium/
Otherwise, am sure some will come up in the classifieds soon.
I saw VM's site last night, I saw those. I just sold a few things so was jumping the gun as I have so many toys already.

You know that feeling where you just "need" those new shoes? Well that was today. Now tomorrow will be different again. Tomorrow the void will be filled with something else.

Still hoping @Tai meant the sale was made to me though. He he

Me me me!!! I am the proud owner of this beautiful Reo. I just got back from @Tai and I am over the moon. Now to explain to HRH that it only cost R500 or so.

Me me me!!! I am the proud owner of this beautiful Reo. I just got back from @Tai and I am over the moon. Now to explain to HRH that it only cost R500 or so.
Awesome stuff. Congrats. Please post a pic in the Reo Mail thread so you can be welcomed properly and be awarded your official Reonaut badge. And please shout (PM of otherwise) if you have any questions.

Yeah I am not liking you a lot right now. Green is the colour I am.

Thanks Andre and Mufasa. Hope you enjoy it bud. Also want to say thank you to Ecigssa for you awesome site guys. Well done

Oh I have been such an ass. I missed numerous sales because of my indecision. When the ad appeared today I couldn't believe my luck.
Luckily I have a holiday tomorrow to study everything about the Reo on the forum.
Thank you Tai and Andre. I will post a pic in Reo Mail soon.
I am very sorry KrayFish404. I know that feeling so well.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Back