Reo Mail

Enjoy the REO @Ashley A and welcome to reoville

So do I get taken off the roll now

@Ashley A that Kawa Green looks great! Hope you experience many satisfying vapes and looking forward to your Reo comments. Welcome to Reoville and here is your brand new Official Reonaut badge (I promise its not the one confiscated from @Jakey - the confiscated ones get burned):

ReoBadge.png

Started from the bottom feeding with the KUI and now I'm here :dance:

Kawasaki green REO Grand LP with black SL door and Nuppin :inlove:
Most welcome to Reoville. Love that combination. Enjoy and please tell us about it.

Got my Beautiful Baby :h:

dabc0ccd24f25e4129736e8c5a29142b.jpg

Congrats on your new Reo @SamuraiTheVapor
Wishing you many happy vapes with her!
She looks great in black

So finally I've joined Reoville!

And a very warm welcome to Reoville! You will have a few days working out your happy place and from then on you become a cult member! You will find yourself trying to get the whole world to embrace the REO. :)

So finally I've joined Reoville!

f6a082a041d687f100b023b2f7d4a28e.jpg

Now to catch up on 2 / 3 years worth of Reo threads I never needed to go through
I had a head start and still lots to read up on!
It is nice to know however that if you have an issue someone has covered it already. You just need to find it

IMG_2088.jpg

Extending my reo collection...
Thanks @Keyaam

Reo Mini is gone to my Mrs.. will know in a few days of she is keeping the Mini or if i'm going to be walking around with two reo's

Hi there, reporting for Reoville (Badge), have these babies for a little while and enjoying them immensely, thank you to @Philip Dunkley (Camo) and @Genosmate (Aluminium) for letting them go (and the extra's) and @Imthiaz Khan for some RM2's. The purchases was well worth it, thank you all.

REOs (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back