Reo Mail

A closer look at Tigra, my stunning new Lacewood Woodvil REO! @Rob Fisher you know just how to pick them girls!

View attachment 11727
View attachment 11728
9e5yguru.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm using tapatalk now so I'm kinda limited to check. One of the other mods will check it out soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Been a bit under the radar for the last few day's and I see there's lots of new Reos around :D

Congrats to all the happy owners!!

@imtiaaz.ganief - that black wrinkle with and rm5 is a beauty!

@Oupa - glad to have you back in Reoville and what a grand return it is with Tigra :D Simply gorgeous.

@Marzuq - congrats on your second reo bud :D I simply love that metallic blue! Enjoy Vexie :rock:

@capetocuba That is one awesome great white you have! The sl with white is a real stunner mate :D hope she brings you loads of vaping happiness :rock:

Seems i forgot to congratulate one of the new reo owners

@ConradS Congratultions on your first reo bud! and most welcome to Reoville, fellow Reonaut :rock:

this should be an exciting week. alot more reo deliveries coming and expect this thread to be filled with new reo mail

Thanks a lot to @Oupa for the beautiful REO mail. Here is my second REO a little Mini

I shall name her in the appropriate thread.

5f3504e8a95b74339c201a5d9f05cd87.jpg

Thanks a lot to @Oupa for the beautiful REO mail. Here is my second REO a little Mini

Awesome reo mail @kevkev ! :rock:

Loving the kawasaki green door!

Its interesting to see that many of these new reos are not ordered with an RM2 , it seems the ability to use other attys has resulted in the rm2 becoming less popular.

The green is indeed gorgeous, I love the RM2. It is my most used atty on the Grand. Just got an Atomic from @JakesSA to use on the Grand, then the RM2 goes onto the mini. :)

The mini is so tiny, it gets lost in my hand lol

EDIT:
Thanks @Yiannaki where is my manners

She is a stunner, congrats. And she has a wardrobe already - flirting with a green dress today:). Enjoy.

Congrats on the mini Reo @kevkev, she's a winner for sure. So compact and yet just as powerful.:)

Hugh now finally has a baby brother. Need to think of a name.uploadfromtaptalk1411459967375.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am back in Reoville.

Thanks oupa.

A bag? Also known as a cat-trap, ill get to that later.

ve4yqena.jpg

A box wif my names on it....ooh so personal. The excitement is building in me...this box was meant for me...realy for me
emerazas.jpg

Ah yes. Some new juices to try VM4 and the famous menthol ICE!
zu6evata.jpg

Ah. The Entire contents. Note the cyclone with driptip has been waiting for this moment for a week.
a5u4upys.jpg

And here she is in all her glory.
When I ordered her I thought it would be a brighter metalic red, instead this is a very deep darkish red with glitter in it... I LOVE IT!
e8u8uzam.jpg

Oh yea... and of course. ...the cat-trap

4uju2e4a.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back