Reo Mail

Lol. *ps nice catch where was that? 6kg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. *ps nice catch where was that? 6kg?

If it was 6+kg it would be an SA record. ;-)

Not sure which catch you are referring to but it's probably a 3kg or thereabouts because those are pretty much the only catches I show! ;-)

Saw one of your profile pics. Beautiful catch anyway! Don't see a lot of big fresh water fish around here.

My new white Reo.
16070849364_441ac722a4_c.jpg
16667244706_03ef01b3ef_c.jpg

And after having to twice do the trip over the seas, my new black anodized Reo Grand with the new ss adjustable 510 connection has arrived at last. Thank you @Rob Fisher for all your trouble in this regard, really appreciated. Just love the anodized finish.

0coQ8Tm.jpg

BmEKeBv.jpg

And after having to twice do the trip over the seas, my new black anodized Reo Grand with the new ss adjustable 510 connection has arrived at last. Thank you @Rob Fisher for all your trouble in this regard, really appreciated. Just love the anodized finish.

0coQ8Tm.jpg

BmEKeBv.jpg
@Andre very very good looking!

0coQ8Tm.jpg

BmEKeBv.jpg
beautiful finish with the black and to top it off with the gold cyclops. looks great!

So i know i posted this on the Vape mail thread (Please dont fine me lol) Thanks @Rob Fisher for this again! I am just loving the feel of the SL/LP and the new 510! Plus it was a great reminder just how great this atty is!

image_zpsg1cd1kjz.jpg

The newest member of the family.

Meet Amber - not quite sure which Amber struck @Rob Fisher's fancy

52406725475bd81360eb98788820d772.jpg

@capetocuba
Thank you so much for the white lady . She looks stunning .

Then for all the diy juice !!!!!! Can not thank you enough . The juice you made tastes awesome !!!! Was nice meeting you in person20150306_223159-1.jpg 20150306_223238.jpg

So . it finally happened ! It arrived from Cape Town :D Thanks to @K-No for making it the most pleasurable experience. uploadfromtaptalk1426059466811.jpeguploadfromtaptalk1426059650437.jpg He even threw in a bottle of tarks elite poison and H1N1 ... What a legend !

Many happy vapes!@Tyron welcome to Reoville

Luckily my OCD is not at dangerous levels :)

Back