Reo Mail

Now Im enjoying my Atomic with dual 26g @ 0.4 ohm on my diy berry and litchi with a hint of menthol. And the door that stays where it should. :rock:

Hazaa! The kitchen sink worked! Thanks @Alex . This forum is awesome! Knew you guys would help! Im so stoked!
Awesome man @Jean

I've just had a good laugh reading this thread
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/393500-my-reo-grand-now-retarded.html
icon1.png
My Reo Grand is now retarded

Retarded: To be hindered or held back...
I have made my Reo Grand retarded. I had a magnet come loose from the door. I thought that I could fix it without any second thought as to how it could be fixed in a way that would render my reo retarded.

I applied some super glue to the door and added the magnet to the super glue. At this point I felt pretty smug and proceeded to ponder how crafty I am. I then thanked the lord for making me smart enough to fix a simple problem. Then I thought how quickly it took me to realize my problem with the disengaged magnet to the point of fixing it. I was feeling quite smug...

...ten minutes passed and the the super glue was dry. I slipped the door into my reo grand without any resistance and I felt pretty smug. I had completed a mechanical task that would have baffled simple mortals.

Something was wrong...it didn't have the click it once did. I slid the door up and down. It felt slippery.

I am a simple man, a dullard or dolt. After a very long time that could only be explained by a man with a very simple intellect, I realized that I had super glued the magnet backwards...

I had retarded/hindered the ability of the door to stay stationary.

I've done some googling and it seems that acetone will free the magnet from its position. I also understand that acetone is pretty awesome at removing color.

What should I do? How may I restore my reo to it's previous state?

@Alex, that was hilarious

My one magnet on my Reo mini fell out, so the door is working but not holding as tightly.

I want to epoxy glue it back - i think thats the glue @johan recommended. He said its better than superglue because it doesnt set as hard. Should i get the epoxy glue or should i just press it in. Lol, i hope i do it the correct way or else i will also have a retarded Mini ;-)

@Silver if you have an extra magnet, put the two on to each other so you know the side that is facing up once you have one in the hole will be right side up

@Alex, that was hilarious

My one magnet on my Reo mini fell out, so the door is working but not holding as tightly.

I want to epoxy glue it back - i think thats the glue @johan recommended. He said its better than superglue because it doesnt set as hard. Should i get the epoxy glue or should i just press it in. Lol, i hope i do it the correct way or else i will also have a retarded Mini ;-)
Just test the loose magnet against the one still attached with which it will make contact. Then mark the side not to be glued with a marker. I have used superglue (but a reputable brand) to good effect, first cleaning out the hole with a sharpish object. @johan's advice in this regard is, however, always good. Do not just press it in without any glue - it will not hold for long.

Just test the loose magnet against the one still attached with which it will make contact. Then mark the side not to be glued with a marker. I have used superglue (but a reputable brand) to good effect, first cleaning out the hole with a sharpish object. @johan's advice in this regard is, however, always good. Do not just press it in without any glue - it will not hold for long.

Thanks @Andre, i will use the marker trick! That will save me.

Quite amazing, this Mini started service in May last year and has not had one problem since. Just the magnet now which came out. I am so excited because i can use my spare magnets - finally.

In fact, the record on the other Reos is also exceptional. 2 Grands without a hitch for 10 months of daily use.

My LP had issues with the threading but I think that was from screwing on other atties.

So all in all its a great track record so far. 10 out of 10 for the Reos.

Thanks @Andre, i will use the marker trick! That will save me.

Quite amazing, this Mini started service in May last year and has not had one problem since. Just the magnet now which came out. I am so excited because i can use my spare magnets - finally.

In fact, the record on the other Reos is also exceptional. 2 Grands without a hitch for 10 months of daily use.

My LP had issues with the threading but I think that was from screwing on other atties.

So all in all its a great track record so far. 10 out of 10 for the Reos.
@Silver if you join the two magnets like this it is impossible to accidentally glue it wrong side up
135154151_s.jpg

Solid White REO Grand Std joined the family today! ;-)

REO 002.JPG

Also in the box for Reoville was some Cyclones and Hornet's!

Vape Mail 014.JPG Vape Mail 015.JPG

Another one,that shiny door has got to go though,and the button,then I'm going to sculpt it,well try to!
Bits for some non functioning REO's,an atty stand for me to look at and some fancy gadget all from the Gadget Master himself.Wait theres no screwdriver in here:rofl:
IMG_0517.jpg

The day I have been waiting for for weeks now has finally arrived! I will do a separate thread just now with a lot of pictures from start to finish but here is Camila. I need to just say now that John (@Genosmate) is one of those master craftsman of note and the quality and finish of this modded REO is amazing... so beyond my wildest dreams!

Vape Mail Baby! :rock:

Camila01.jpg

She travelled really safe and here she is... the most stunning REO ever!

Camila30.jpg Camila31.jpg Camila32.jpg Camila33.jpg Camila34.jpg Camila35.jpg Camila36.jpg Camila37.jpg

The day I have been waiting for for weeks now has finally arrived! I will do a separate thread just now with a lot of pictures from start to finish but here is Camila. I need to just say now that John (@Genosmate) is one of those master craftsman of note and the quality and finish of this modded REO is amazing... so beyond my wildest dreams!

View attachment 23544

View attachment 23545 View attachment 23546 View attachment 23547 View attachment 23548 View attachment 23549 View attachment 23550 View attachment 23551 View attachment 23552
A work of art. Enjoy.

Wow @Rob Fisher - that looks marvellous!
Looking forward to seeing and hearing more.

Congrats and a big well done to @Genosmate ! Your work looks stunning.

wow is she beautiful!!!!!
lets hope we see a rob ramble a little later after this vape mail

View attachment 23544

View attachment 23545 View attachment 23546 View attachment 23547 View attachment 23548 View attachment 23549 View attachment 23550 View attachment 23551 View attachment 23552

Thats one stunning REO!!

Back