Reo Mail

Guys, meet Spyker. Spyker, meet the guys.

Where's my badge? I want my badge!!!

@Andre, thanks for your help today. I've got lots to learn but it vapes like a champion.

Cheers.003.jpg

I don't respond very well to unsolicited demands :p, but seeing that Spyker is an awesome Reo and you've posted in the correct thread, here is your official Reonaut badge: Congratulations BTW and may you enjoy many satisfying vapes and not get "spykered" ;)

ReoBadge.png

View attachment 25146

Soooooo......I've been Reofied!

Meet Nancy...sophisticated, elegant with her black cocktail dress. The SL slits on her dress shows off some of her skin, giving her that little bit of a naughty appeal. Not slutty at al lol!

Let me just say THANKS @Oupa ! Sad that I didn't know about Reo's before! I just cant get enough of it and already want a Grand!

Anyway, I have some questions, as this is my first Reo and I don't want to damage it.

1. Can I use a flat top batteries?
  2. Where and when do I apply the nolax?
  3. What are the o'rings for? I have 1mm and 1.5mm? I'm thinking I only use it when I need to "service" it and will only see it once I have taken it apart?

Awesome Reo @Tchwank247
Wishing you all the best with it!
Enjoy!
I love the Mini - just fits so nicely in the hand

So I adopted Ivy from @Philip Dunkley
I have come to realise that I have a favorite colour without actually knowing it...
View attachment 25464

Oi-vey its Friday Afternoon and I'm a wee bit slow but hey what a great looker; Ivy in toxic green colors! Welcome to Reoville and may she provide you with 24/7 satisfying vapes, and before I start to waffle .... here's your badge:

ReoBadge.png

Congrats on the Reo @CYB3R N1NJ4
Wishing you many happy vapes!
At least with those colours she will be easy to find in low light conditions!
It is truly the first "odd" colour device I own. Everything else was either black or silver. Every time I pick it up, it's like... oh yes, it's green!
Really am loving it at the moment.

Great looking Reo Lyle. Does the name "Wakizashi" have a specific meaning or does it refer to a female?

Wakizashi actually means companion sword. Samurai carry 2 swords the larger katana the a smaller one. So the Reo Mini is the companion in a sense to the larger one lol

Back