Reo Mail

Wow well deserved @Andre you truly do help alot of people on here and keep the reo name going and maintain the high standards of knowledge and expertise! Well done also for Rob and @Rob Fisher for also identifying and showing your appreciation!!

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Your patience, kindness and support is something we rarely see in this day and age.

A big thanks to @Rob Fisher ...my REO GRAND has arrived !!!!

The REO is a beauty... not so sure about the drip tip and that could easily be a fine! ;-)

I hope you get thousands of hours of pleasure from your REO! Keep us posted once you have coiled and wicked her up and you take your first vape!

PS I fixed your picture size for you... it was huge!

hahaha sorry @Rob Fisher about the size its my first pic uploaded on the forum.. coiled and vaping already (26g, 2mm id .86Ω) juiced her up with some nicoticket strawnilla .... thanks @Yiannaki for helping me with coil building !! ;);)

PS, Reo's Rock :rock:

hahaha sorry @Rob Fisher about the size its my first pic uploaded on the forum.. coiled and vaping already (26g, 2mm id .86Ω) juiced her up with some nicoticket strawnilla .... thanks @Yiannaki for helping me with coil building !! ;);)

PS, Reo's Rock :rock:

So glad you are happy! I think this is a record upgrade! From a Twisp to a REO! Whoooo!

PS REO's do indeed rock! :rock:

@Andre Thanks so much for the warm welcome :D Its such a pleasure to finally be in Reoville :rock: A massive congratulations to you on your new Reo. Its gorgeous!!! I am told by @Yiannaki that you are the Reo Guru :D

@johan - many thanks :D Looking forward to the badge :D

@Rob Fisher, I am under strict instruction to stay clear of you now, or I am going to end up with a Reo mini :p PS Thank you again!!

congrats @Grayz on your new Reo!! Now comes the fun part building new coils using different wicks and most importantly trying your old juices again plus all future new 1's with extra flavour!!

So I guess it's my turn to post :p

Here is my brand spanking new SL LP mini :D

Thanks @Rob Fisher for influencing me and making it possible :p and to @Andre the reo guru for infecting us with the Reo virus :D

John.jpg

No we not quite done... @andro's delivery went to his office so he will only get them tomorrow!

So I guess it's my turn to post :p

Here is my brand spanking new SL LP mini :D

Thanks @Rob Fisher for influencing me and making it possible :p and to @Andre the reo guru for infecting us with the Reo virus :D
3y2u2y4u.jpg
Now we are talking! Congrats. The SL Mini is amazing in hand, feels like a feather compared to the Grand. Enjoy.

Back