Reo Ordering.

Hmmm so I now have a local tracking number.

Wonder how long it takes to get from JHB Int mail centre to my local PO

my parcels from rob were delivered to my door. call them and ask them when it is scheduled to go out for delivery

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hmmm so I now have a local tracking number.

Wonder how long it takes to get from JHB Int mail centre to my local PO

I'm thinking you might have this in your hands to play with, on Friday ;)

Ok latest update - Package has cleared customs and will be delivered to my physical address tomorrow

OOOOOOOOH!!!

I have never been this excited for Vape Mail before :)

I agree with you reomail is the best mail. I was even more excited second time around

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Ok latest update - Package has cleared customs and will be delivered to my physical address tomorrow

OOOOOOOOH!!!

I have never been this excited for Vape Mail before :)

SICK !!

I really hope @devdev is going to get some sleep tonight, but after reading this thread, I highly doubt it. Dev go and kill some time and buy sleeping pills, seems you're going to need it - this type of excitement is a bliksem.

Yeah this is really sick. I am already battling to do work today as it is...

Will push myself to exhaustion at gym, then vape myself into a semi-permanent catatonic state using the Aqua tonight with a few muscle relaxants. Then tomorrow will be here!

I am guessing that @Rob Fisher should also receive his during the course of tomorrow

Not sure if they are going to come direct or via the Post Office... if it is coming via the post office then I'm really sorry I came home late from fishing and the Post office is closed... :oops:

PO 001.JPG

Mine came directly to my door via usps

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Maybe the PO slip is some other Vape mail then. Will find out in the am. :)

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

Seems I'm going to track in the bush this weekend without a Reo

Parcel.png

that happend to mine and it only showed up after 20 days. rob sent another package

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Aggg neee. This is seriously crap for you @johan

Back