REO P67's

Left is grand lp
Right is grand sl lp

Lp= low profile on atty connection
Sl= slotted
Thanks Anton, the non low profile having a taller "block" where the atty screws on I believe. Why the low and normal profile? what is the difference besides size of the bounding base?

Regards

Thanks Anton, the non low profile having a taller "block" where the atty screws on I believe. Why the low and normal profile? what is the difference besides size of the bounding base?

Regards
The “higer” profile makes for a deeper juice catch cup. Low profile is an almost flat catch cup.

Look at the “ring” catch cup below the atty. that is a low profile. The deeper catch cup has a mich deeper well. image.jpg
Just for the ocd vapers. That is not how my atty sits. It is screwed down again.

P67 Tumbled testing the Golden Flave 22 because the new Limited Edition P67 is going to be here as soon as there isn't a weekend or public holiday!
REOFlave 007.JPG REOFlave 008.JPG

Oh wow @Rob Fisher , it looks totally gorgeous!!
Wishing you well with it!

P67 fully operational. Still a very hard to beat device! And I think it was @Andre who said I should try the original bottles to stop my over squonking problem... he was right!
REOGold 001.JPG REOGold 002.JPG

@incredible_hullk @Scissorhands @Stosta @Room Fogger @Jengz You are all welcome to stop by the new Reo Forum (in the International Supporting Vendors section of the Forum) to keep up with what is going on with Reos these days. And, @incredible_hullk , feel free to use that heap of money to get yourself another Reo or two from us :)

Hi @Eric Parlin i was looking on your site and very tempted to get a Reo Grand since i sold my last Reo a few months back.
The shipping is a killer. Is USPS not cheaper?
I got a mod from Callie the otherday and shipping through usps was $35

Hi @Eric Parlin i was looking on your site and very tempted to get a Reo Grand since i sold my last Reo a few months back.
The shipping is a killer. Is USPS not cheaper?
I got a mod from Callie the otherday and shipping through usps was $35

Hi @Clouds4Days I'm posting the answer in the Reo Vendor forum so as to not violate Forum rules. Look in the Reo Discussion thread.

@incredible_hullk @Scissorhands @Stosta @Room Fogger @Jengz You are all welcome to stop by the new Reo Forum (in the International Supporting Vendors section of the Forum) to keep up with what is going on with Reos these days. And, @incredible_hullk , feel free to use that heap of money to get yourself another Reo or two from us :)
Thank you kind Sir, I will definitely be going for a drool, and think that my fear of unregulated is slowly waning. A savings account to one day afford one of these masterpieces is being considered.

Back