Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here
:

Welcome to Ecigssa @umzungu2

I see this is your first post.
Feel free to wonder the forum and when you have a chance please introduce yourself here:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

You will find Eciggsa is a very close community and always willing to help anyone out with questions.

Vape on...

Will do.

I'm actually an old member under "umzungu" but email addresses have changes etc so had to create a new account. Been out of the vaping world for a while but getting back into it now.

Cheers
Rob

Will do.

I'm actually an old member under "umzungu" but email addresses have changes etc so had to create a new account. Been out of the vaping world for a while but getting back into it now.

Cheers
Rob

Awesome...
Welcome back brother and hope you can find your Reo.

If you lookinh for a squonker we also have a local mod maker who makes a mod called the leprechaun which aparently is better than the Reo Grand.

Details here

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/paddy-vapes-leprechaun.t24503/

Welcome back Rob.

The Reo modmaster is in semi-retirement. We no longer have a local vendor stocking Reos and Reo supplies. Scarce on the local market, but you can still order directly from www.reosmods.com.

Hope you get a response to your request.

on his thread as we speak!!
Anything similar to an RM2 available locally?
The Origin Little 16 BF (OL16) is as good as and better than the RM2. Authentic available locally here. Good clones at a fraction of the price available at Fasttech.

on his thread as we speak!!
Anything similar to an RM2 available locally?

No one locally making attys at the moment.
For restricted lung hit apparently RM2 is still the the best.
We have a local supplier who stocks the ol16 atty not sure if that will do ?

bump - still looking....

I know there is Reo out there with my name on it.....

lol apparently there isn't , why not order a leprechaun if you want a mech squonker

I will in time but I have a history with Reos and I know that is what I want for now.

Hi Rob,
Am very close to ordering a new unit. I am concerned however about the recent reports of problems with USPS?
Howzit boet, @skola is selling his almost new Leprechaun in the classifieds at a great price. Between the p67 and Leprechaun it's the p67 always for me atleast but between a grand and a Leprechaun, the Leprechaun seems proper

Hi Rob,
Am very close to ordering a new unit. I am concerned however about the recent reports of problems with USPS?
Dont fret, the new administration only stops you from entering the country, not leaving :D:D

Hi Rob,

Yip I would be nervous too... if you a few guys together then using FedEx may well be an option. It's about $85 for FedEx.

Hi Rob,
It is a valid concern. Both @Rob Fisher and @Petrus had lost parcels, sent via USPS. You could email the modmaster and ask him to send it via courier, but that will be more expensive.

Back